I just received my new headset yesterday so I charged it overnight and it was ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

dc1718 no está en línea Stack level 1

HS 655 Problem need some help

Advertisement

I just received my new headset yesterday so I charged it overnight and it was working fine this morning then it started to loose connection with the Blackberry. I would have to reconnect the headset every 30 sec or so. But if I connected and then placed a call before it lost connection again it would remain connected till I hung up the call then loose connection. What could be causeing this? I tried to resync the two again but that did not work.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    It could be a bad headset, what I would do is try to pair it with a different phone and see if the same thing happens.

scampbell185 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24210A68
    That is a good idea StaceyRVC. Now if you do that and it works fine then it just doesn't like to connect to the bb. I used to have a Motorola V360 phone and the HS 500 did the same thing with it. Now my other headsets worked fine it just didn't like the HS 500.

dc1718 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you for the idea. I did connect it to a old Motorola phone and it worked fine, then I tried my BB again and kept losing connection. What should I do? this is sopossed to be a BB device.

vw1pntatet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420a639

Re: HS 655 Problem need some help

I have had no problem from my hs 655. Delete the device from the phone, pull the battery, and try again.

vw1pntatet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420a639

well it finally happened to me yesterday. I had to go to bluetooth settings and choose connect. seems to work now.

RenDawg408 no está en línea Stack level 1

That's happened to me too. It would connect & disconnect over & over. The funny thing too is that the headset would be right next to the phone.

Anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it?