Sorry for the duplicity of this post (if so), but I'm a recent BB8703e user ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319BDB8B

HS-655, Discovery 655/645 or Jabra JX10

Advertisement

Sorry for the duplicity of this post (if so), but I'm a recent BB8703e user and I'm looking for a BT headset to accompany my new BB. As a road warrior, I don't want to carry a separate charger, so USB Mini is a must (I think this rules out the Jabra, unless there is a mini 4 pin to mini 5 pin adapter I can find), but I understand that BB is coming out with a HS-655, isn't this the same as the Discovery 655? What advantage is there in this unit? Are there other BT headsets to consider if charging via USB is a requirement? I'm a little skeptical of the 3 hour talk time on the HS-655/Discovery 655. I also have been reading the the DSP technology causes delays in answering, is this enough to make me go another way?

Most of the posts on here go back a few weeks on BT headset reviews, and none of them cover these. I prefer "in-the-ear", which is why I'm looking at these. But I welcome suggestions. Thanks.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36
    The motorola 700 series uses a mini USB, and I think it's the same as the Berry. You can drop by a store and check for sure.