I went to Verizon Wireless store today to BB DCP for my Storm, at the ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3

How to get $5 off on your BB Desktop Charging Pod

Advertisement

I went to Verizon Wireless store today to BB DCP for my Storm, at the register they asked me for my Verizon Wireless phone number when I said I don't have it the lady typed in her own VW number. Since she works for Verizon they have a discount on stuff that is in the store. Her cell phone number gave me $5 off, so instead of paying $29.99 for desktop charging pod I just paid $24.99. So my friend seeing that went to get one for his phone too, but I told him that we should go to another VW store (kiosk at the mall) just to check if this will work somewhere else. When we got there, he grabbed the DCP and went to pay for it, at the register he was asked for the phone number, he said he doesn't have a phone with Verizon (He has a phone with them, he is with them since 2004 or 2005) same thing happened, he got his $5 off.

I don't know if this is useful for anyone, but if you are thinking about going to the store and buying DCP just try this. It might work for you too.

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    lol nice find...

is it logical to give you 'trust' points for scamming? =P

Trongod no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol funny thing is I'm with AT&T so I had to tell her anyway that I don't have one... She was even surprise that my phone is working with AT&T O.o