Ok, so I am going to order the complete pink housing for my Curve and ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Holster...

Advertisement

Ok, so I am going to order the complete pink housing for my Curve and I have a Clear Seidio hard case to put around it for protection but what is a good holster to use with the case. I looked at the ones Seidio offered and I am not sure if I will like them. I currently am using the CaseMate Leather case and holster (Thanks to Hayden and Pinstack)...this...and I really like the way the holster works. Any suggestions?
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well, I'm not fimilar with Seido hard Case, but I do know about the "Case-Mate Clear Armor" I have the Case-Mate Carbon-Fiber Leather Combo and just recently I put the Clear Armor on and I am very Pleased, I didn't give it a Blender Test (I'll just take their word for it ). The only drawback with the Clear Armor is that unlike the BSE should you ever want to take it of, it WILL peel off the color of your BB. If you don't want to chance that I would go with the BSE.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    Ok, so I am going to order the complete pink housing for my Curve and I have a Clear Seidio hard case to put around it for protection but what is a good holster to use with the case. I looked at the ones Seidio offered and I am not sure if I will like them. I currently am using the CaseMate Leather case and holster (Thanks to Hayden and Pinstack)...this...and I really like the way the holster works. Any suggestions?
    Use the OEM Leather BlackBerry holster if you still have it. The clear plastic case you're getting from Seidio should slide in and out of the holster easily. I did this when I used the clear case I have from Speck (which you might want to check out as well as this case offers integrated screen protection so no film necessary!).

www.speckproducts.com

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thanks! The only holster I got with my phone didn't have a clip on it, I don't think. I will search more today since work is slow still.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    Thanks! The only holster I got with my phone didn't have a clip on it, I don't think. I will search more today since work is slow still.

Thanks for the link, I will check it out!
    This is a great price for this holster. I paid like 38 bucks at an AT&T store!

http://www.amazon.com/OEM-Blackberry...8556091&sr=8-3

PIN/ID
    just ask
    That is a good price! Thanks!!!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee