I bought a headphone adapter for my blackberry and it doesn't work. I plug it ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F

Headphone Adapter?

Advertisement

I bought a headphone adapter for my blackberry and it doesn't work. I plug it in and the music won't play. It takes me to voicemail and I can hear it through my headpones but then I open up the media player and start playing music and it plays on the speaker and I can't hear anything.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ did you look under options and see if there is anything obtaining to the headset? I know on my bluetooth headset I can select if I would like just phone or music and phone through the headset. Didn't know if a wired headset was the same

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    The adaptors are a tricky thing. I tried a couple on my wifes 8830. I finally got one that works the way it should this weekend. And it is a blackberry branded one. Rumor has it that seido makes one that works too. But I would definately try and track down the one manufactured by BB. Good luck. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    how about a bluetooth adapter that plays music. I just ordered the jabra BT8040 when I get it i'll let you know how it works, in the meantime check it out on Jabra's site. the demo there is what sold me

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I looked under options and thee was nothing.