THis is to all BB users. I was "trying on" hard snap on cases at ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Hard snap on cases---your opinions?

Advertisement

THis is to all BB users. I was "trying on" hard snap on cases at the mall....and I found that in the upper corners of the phone (mostly the upper left if you are facing the phone) there is a gap. Almost as if the covers dont fit right....everything else closes nice and tight, but those corners got on my nerves. I knew they were snug...it took the sales men a while to pry the sides apart and "shake" out my phone (I was in fits when they weren't able to get it out initially!).....

What brands have you all bought and from where? Both places I went were in the mall...so I am sure they were prolly knock off brands.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Hard snap on cases---your opinions?

i bought one of those snap-ons at the mall for my pearl and it's snug as a bug. maybe just a bad batch...?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I got one from Boxwave, fits perfect. I use it everyday, is this what you are talking about... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ht=active+case

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

YUP! That's what I'm talking about! THanks!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

There is a tiny gap on the top left corner of mine too. Well, of all of them. I work in a cell phone accessory shop.

The thing is, on the right side corner there is a clip the connects. On the left side, there isn't one (I'm assuming because there is not enough space). The case still stays on fine, and the gap is so tiny it's not noticeable for me.

danchang111 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Seidio from seidioonline.com PMed me today saying that the super slim crystal hard cases for the Curve will be released early next week. I have been waiting a while to buy that one! I'm gonna buy it as soon as it comes out.

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

i have several hard cases and i have to say they're snug as a bug and i purchased mine off of ebay in various colors/designs for my 8100 and 8800. i havent noticed a gap anywhere on any of the cases.

also, that site seems limited in their color selection and their prices, woah.

here are links, by all means try different combinations and color tags. also search around for the best price.

i have pink/black zebra stripes on the pearl as well as hearts, butterflies, and a plethora of colors. the 8800 doesnt have patterns but they do have various colors, including but not limited to my favorite...pink and baby blue.

ebay, tops $11 with shipping for a hard case for 8300.

link for 8800

link for 8100
    Last edited by littleacorn; 08-05-2007 at 01:09 PM.

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

i dunno...i bought my cheap-a$$ (like $10 or something) snap-on case for my 8100 at the mall and it's perfect. hard to imagine paying $27-$34 for one of those. looks like ebay is the way to go. but then you gotta pay for shipping.