Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey guys! I bought a hard plastic snap on case for my bold about three ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Hard Plastic Cases For Bold

Advertisement

Hey guys! I bought a hard plastic snap on case for my bold about three weeks ago. I tried to skim through and see if anyone has posted anything else on this subject already and didn't find anything, so...I thought I would graciously share my opinion. Overall, I'm pretty pleased. I liked the great colors the vendor had available for me to choose from, and they are easily decorated with stickers, paint, markers, etc. I have dropped my bold twice since I got the case and my 2 1/2 year old actually chunked my phone into the rocks at the lake. Reselt, a full protection of my phone. I also have a screen protector on my phone, and a word of the wise, stay away from mirror type screen protectors, I have found these reflect light pretty bad, even tho they say they won't, ventually it annoyed me and I removed it. That was 10.00 wasted. The drawbacks on the hard cases are this: 1. The case snaps on really tight and it is pretty hard to get off the first few times, after taking it off several times, the snaps lossened a bit and it isn't as hard to get off, However, on the right side of the phone, due to the due to the volume keys and the right side convenience button ther is just an 1/8 inch thick piece that is attached to the snap on that side. After taking it on and off a few times, this piece has broken, I put some super glue on it (while off of my phone of course) and its held for a few more times, but has come loose again. So, OVERALL and long story ending, I give this case a rating of about a 6 out of 10. Good protection but not so great on long term wear and tear.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    cool review kay...
    i see RED...

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Nice review... do you have pics of the case you can post??? I have a Bold also and I'm slightly interested in hard cases.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Thanks for the awesome review. What kind of case did you get and from who?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Yes, I have pictures if someone would be so kind as to tell me how to post them in the thread.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    As for the case, its just hard, plastic case that has been airbrushed a royal pearl blue. There is a guy in our mall that has a booth that sells ALL KINDS of cases and accessories. I payed 14.99 for this case and it has been worth the money. I know you can go to crackberry and att accessories and also purchase these cases, bt they are pricier. Check your local mall or flea market and I'm sure you will be able to find them.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Hey guys, I don't use my home PC for internet use, and I'm unable to post the pics of my case in the thread using my bold. However, if you want me to pin or email the pics to you, I am more than happy to. My email is KayHites28@att.blackberry.net and my pin is 24A0A5CD. Sorry for the inconvenience! Thks! -Kay

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Nice review Kay! Thanks for the info. I found, that as far as screen protectors go, the Seidio ultimate screen guard is the best, a little pricey, but IMO well worth it.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    hey all... here's pics of Kay's case...

Enjoy...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i see RED...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thank you Red, I appreciate your help on this! Its been a busy day for me and I wanted to get photobucket dl and get this pics up for all the stackers, but I just hadn't got to it yet! Everyone, this is a perfect example to all of u wht an amazing group of people stackers are. Props to Reddrvgon and all the guys who work so hard and use their time to help the rest of us!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    I think I'm blushing... Naa, I'm already red...

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    If your interested in a good case but a little more try the one made by Body Glove.(about 25.00) Hard uses try the one by Otterbox (about 60.00)
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thks boomer!

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    The case looks awesome kay. The duck on the back is sweet looking.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thanks Krosli! Yah, that's Henry, the PEACE OUT - TYE-DYE DUCK! Lol! I got him out of one of those quarter machine when I was trying over and over to get that "one certain" duck my 2 1/2 year old wanted. I think we ended up with two sets of sticker and like 7 little keychain rubber duckies before we finally got it! Hahaha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast