i had a pair of hands free earplugs that my cat chewed through one side. ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa

handsfree earplug questions

Advertisement

i had a pair of hands free earplugs that my cat chewed through one side. so i went and got another pair for 9.99$ and the new pair doesnt sound the same at all...like theres no bass and it sounds almost like the music is being played through the phone...is there a way i can fix this, or is it just the kind of earplugs i have...if so wat kind do i need for my bb pearl 8100??

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Unfortunately the 8100 Pearl had the old 2.5mm plug which makes them hard to find, but mot providers have the now as they have been out for over a year, mine were like 25$. Hope this helps . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    You musta got some cheapo's. Go on amazon or ebay and get some BB oem headphones. They are usually pretty cheap there. And they sond the best for your device. Radio shack has some bodyglove ones but the are like $45, if you wanna spend that kind of money. IMO its worth it for the comfort and quality.

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    yea..i think i will get more..cuz its weird these ones sound to terrible compared with the ones that came with the phone.