Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by MrJayDeeOne I have a question. I have a VZW 8330 and I ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MrJayDeeOne View Post
    I have a question. I have a VZW 8330 and I was looking to purchase the holster and the hybrid case for myself, so I can give my dad back his holster. I see the hybrid case isn't made for the 8330. Which case is made for the 8330?
    Here is the link to the VZW 8330 (https://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp)
    They have the case listed.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayDeeOne View Post
    I have a question. I have a VZW 8330 and I was looking to purchase the holster and the hybrid case for myself, so I can give my dad back his holster. I see the hybrid case isn't made for the 8330. Which case is made for the 8330?
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SH2BB8330%2DCB

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    Sweet RoGro. thanks so much. just what I was looking for.

techcrazy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got the same but from company called Amzer they this case as Air Holster. The best part of this holster is its belt clip. They have provided a slide in slot that can be use with their car mount. Here are pics ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TechCrazy
    "Please let me know if you know more techniques"

PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    I am going to go with the seidio, But its a toss up whether to do hybrid case or crystal clear case. I think I am going to do the hybrid as the last case I had was crystal clear, a noname one though

PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    anyways. ordered the seidio hybrid case and the holster. And I must say I love it. Thanks for the advice guys

sassylee no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just got my seidio combo in pink for my pink curve

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by techcrazy View Post
    I got the same but from company called Amzer they this case as Air Holster. The best part of this holster is its belt clip. They have provided a slide in slot that can be use with their car mount. Here are pics ...

Where can i get this car extension? I need it for when i'm gps'ing

Bolomite no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am really thinking about getting one of these Seidio cases for Bert the Berry. How well do the hard cases (Crystal Clear or Hybrid) protect the BB in comparison to the rubber cases?

Thanks

Bolomite no está en línea Stack level 2
    Alright so I just got my Hybrid case w/ holster. One word...AWESOME!!! The holster feels very secure, the sleep function is way cool and it is very easy to get the phone in or out of it, even if I am in the car. The rotating clip has locks in just the right places so that you can wear it on the right or left side (I like it on the left). While it is billed as an inward facing holster (ie phone faces into the holster) I see no reason why it can not be used outward facing if one desired. The case is great, feels much more protected than before. The rubber back is great given that is what faces out when the phone is in the holster. Cut outs are in all the right places. The case on the whole adds very little bulk to the phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12