Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was using a 2 piece hard case and clip that I got on EBAY. ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8

great holster

Advertisement

I was using a 2 piece hard case and clip that I got on EBAY. But my puppy knocked it off my waist yesterday and cracked the clip. My dad got a curve yesterday and bought this holster . I love it and am going to buy one for myself. I works flawlessly. Its slimmer, my BB isn't sitcking off my person too far, and the holster allows it to sleep as well.
    I would definitely recommend it. I am going to get my own aswell so I can give my dad back his
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 08-05-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: text formatting

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJayDeeOne View Post
    I was using a 2 piece hard case and clip that I got on EBAY. But my puppy knocked it off my waist yesterday and cracked the clip. My dad got a curve yesterday and bought this holster . I love it and am going to buy one for myself. I works flawlessly. Its slimmer, my BB isn't sitcking off my person too far, and the holster allows it to sleep as well.
    I would definitely recommend it. I am going to get my own aswell so I can give my dad back his

It looks like the device is also covered with Seidio's clear case. I would recommend you have that in addition to the holster as I have heard that the holster alone has a tendency to scratch the housing of the device.

I have Seidio's hard rubberized case along with this holster and it all works very well at keeping the device protected and secure!
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 08-05-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: text formatting

PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    yeah that one looks like it has the clear case as well. I was thinking the same about it scratching, but the clip that holds the bb into the holster has a rubber piece where it touchs.
    The other reason I might get a clear case as well is cause the curve feels really thin to me now. I am used to it with the hard case, that made the curver a little thicker to handle

yeah that one looks like it has the clear case as well. I was thinking the same about it scratching, but the clip that holds the bb into the holster has a rubber piece where it touchs.
    The other reason I might get a clear case as well is cause the curve feels really thin to me now. I am used to it with the hard case, that made the curver a little thicker to handle
    That's great for when it's holstered, but it's the putting it in and taking it out that would do the damage. I can see some scuffing on my case from slipping it into the holster.

They're great products, though, for sure!

PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    ah I see I gotcha. I am guessing you have the holster that is made to hold the bb that is in the case? Cause I see on the website there are 2 holsters

ah I see I gotcha. I am guessing you have the holster that is made to hold the bb that is in the case? Cause I see on the website there are 2 holsters
    Yes, I have the hard rubberized case and matching holster.

PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Yes, I have the hard rubberized case and matching holster.
    ah I gotcha. I am thinking maybe I will get the hybrid case and the holster

Sounds like a good plan!

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    I also have the hard rubberized case (for extended battery)
    and holster from Seidio and it is the best thing.
    My BB looks brand new when when I take it out out the case.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynEddie View Post
    I also have the hard rubberized case (for extended battery)
    and holster from Seidio and it is the best thing.
    My BB looks brand new when when I take it out out the case.
    How much bulkier does it make it. I know the ext batt adds bulk but it is still easy to cary. I have the regular seidio holster too. If I upgrade to case and holster I am afraid of the bulk and the greater chance of itbfalling off my belt in and out of my car. Please send me a PM or PIN pin:302867d8 . Thanks

phinger23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i bought that myself the day i got my curve been using it ever since have had no issues.

BUT

those sedio clips....that top hinge tends to weaken over about 3-4 months and be careful it can easily lose its grip. thats what happened to my treo 700wx with my sedio holster. broke my phone

Quote Originally Posted by phinger23 View Post
    i bought that myself the day i got my curve been using it ever since have had no issues.

BUT

those sedio clips....that top hinge tends to weaken over about 3-4 months and be careful it can easily lose its grip. thats what happened to my treo 700wx with my sedio holster. broke my phone
    I've been using mine at least that long and haven't seen any degradation with the spring. In fact it feels a strong as the day I got it. Really the only time I actually push the hinge is when I'm removing the device from the holster. Otherwise I just place the bottom of the device in the holster first, then snap the top into the hinge.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Quote Originally Posted by misterrx View Post
    How much bulkier does it make it. I know the ext batt adds bulk but it is still easy to cary. I have the regular seidio holster too. If I upgrade to case and holster I am afraid of the bulk and the greater chance of itbfalling off my belt in and out of my car. Please send me a PM or PIN pin:302867d8 . Thanks
    PM sent,
    But if anybody else would like to know, the extended battery
    does not make it that much bulky. It might come out about
    a quarter of an inch (if that much) from the back of the BB.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the clip as well. I don't wear it for work, because I fear I will catch the top latch on something and drop the phone in water or other nastyness. I do use it everywhere else though. Haven't noticed it scuffing the phone up though. Seidio makes some nice products. I have had nothing but great experiences with their products. I gotta applaud VZW for carring some Seido products now.
    Last edited by Schufly; 08-06-2008 at 07:38 PM.
    Andy

PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    I have a question. I have a VZW 8330 and I was looking to purchase the holster and the hybrid case for myself, so I can give my dad back his holster. I see the hybrid case isn't made for the 8330. Which case is made for the 8330?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast