So I have been looking for a case that i really like since I got ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

whatamidoing no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Found the perfect case!.....almost

Advertisement

So I have been looking for a case that i really like since I got my pearl. I want one that I can easily take out and replace. Something similar to a pouch but a little nicer. (also more secure) Something that I can have the headphone jack in while it is in the case. Most importantly I want to be able to play music while it is in the case. I also want something slim that I can keep in my pocket or put on my belt. I thought I had found the perfect case but could it be that easy? Absoluteley not. You see the case has the magnet so it puts the phone to sleep when it is in the case, thus turning off music. So I am looking for the answer to either of the following questions.

1) is there anyway to turn music on while in a case with magnetic sleepmode? ( I think I already know the answer to this one)

2) Has anyone seen a case very similar to this one with out the magnetic sleep mode? (link is below)

http://www.igonemobile.com/product.aspx?p=15642

By the way this is for the pearl 8100

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Case-Mate makes a case without the magnet/sleep function:

http://www.case-mate.com/phones/blac...rry-pearl-case
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I was looking for more like a pouch type with a removable clip. But thankyou so much for the suggestion.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Although it may not look like it, I think it IS a pouch-type that slips in and out but fits snugly. It also doesn't have the "sleep" magnet.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

now I get it!!! can't get a thing past me. It looked like the front was completely unprotected and since It is going in my pocket most of the time that would be malo. who knows maybe I will even win one!
    This is where you pretend I said something hilarious!