Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ssnxp I highly recommend DYING the trackball over using a marker. I've ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I highly recommend DYING the trackball over using a marker. I've heard lots of reports of the marker-ed trackballs fading and bleeding, but Rite Dye works VERY well. Cheap too, 2 or 3 bucks for a box of dye that is more than enough for the trackball.. I'll dig up a link if anyone is interested.
    I gotta say, the pictures in the original post look like they were dyed to me....

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I gotta say, the pictures in the original post look like they were dyed to me....
    I know, right? You can do it yourself for cheaper, IMO.. Here is the link to my original post, and it includes the link to the crackberry thread I original got the idea from.

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...=102439&page=2
    -Tim

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Agree, they didn't look very durable or well done. I would have like to have seen deeper colors on them. But I guess if you want to have some clearness to them u can't. SS, does the dye affect the mechanical parts or electronic contacts
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Not at all so far. You're only supposed to dye the ball itself and not the magnetic rollers or any of the trackball housing. So far the pink trackball is working great.
    -Tim

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    That's exactly what the folks in HK are doing, great idea ssnxp, do it youself, what color you want and save the $10.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12