I just recieved mine today and I will put some pictures up and write a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

Fortte Vertical Flip Sytle 8100 Case

Advertisement

I just recieved mine today and I will put some pictures up and write a review for it unless someone else has written a review for this case already. If so let me know. Look for the review and pictures in a few days!

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

Re: Fortte Vertical Flip Sytle 8100 Case

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I look forward to hearing your opinions on This one. Ive thought about giving it a try.

daviscol no está en línea Stack level 2

I just got my open face case from Fortte.....I love it!

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

So my first impression of this case are that it is an incredible case and worth the money. I ordered a vertical flip case for my pearl in the color of Cognac. I paid around 40-50 dollars for this case after shipping.

To start since I got a custom color the case took about 2 weeks to be made and about 3 days to ship it to me.

When I first got the case I was stunned by the way it looked and the color was very professional yet not the classic black that you see everywhere. The case’s stitching was very precise and very well done.

The fit of the case was incredible, all the holes lined up and it looked very natural on the phone. I did not order the case with the screen since I use screen protectors I felt it would just dilute the screen quality even more. At first I thought the part of the case around the top speaker was a little awkward and I didn’t know if it would be comfortable while talking, but soon after I realized I didn’t even notice it.

The swivel clip on the phone is incredible, the bolt on the bag is metal and the clip is very sturdy. The clip is a 360 degree spin one that spins freely around. Although I have only had this for about a week, the clip has held up very well and I think it will hold up in the future.

The magnet on the case works very well and puts the pearl into sleep mode every time. The padding on the front of the case protects the phone very well. Since I have had this case I have dropped my phone several times and there has been no damage.

Overall this case is one of the best I have seen and it designed very well.

If you have anymore questions, let me know. I will update this as I have the case longer if anything else comes up.

I will also post pictures tomorrow or the next day.