hi guys, i have just received my custom case for my 8700g from fortte (STiL ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

debsagos no está en línea Stack level 2

fortte and 8700g....disappointing!

Advertisement

hi guys,

i have just received my custom case for my 8700g from fortte (STiL vertical pouch, no logos, no clips in old fashioned chocolate) and it is a lovely case......

......however it is clearly designed for the 8700c?? the speaker cutout does not correspond with the speaker of the 8700g properly!

i like for things to be just so and am not particularly happy.....anyone else had an issue with that?

have written to fortte who have been absolutely fabulous during the ordering process!!

debs x

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: fortte and 8700g....disappointing!

It is designed for the following models: Blackberry 8700r, 8700c, 8700g, 8700v. Are you using an extended battery that could be throwing off the fit of the case? I had this problem when I ordered an Open Face Case for my 7105t and it was easily solved by going back to the original battery when using this case and carrying a travel charger with me.

debsagos no está en línea Stack level 2

hi,

no, it seems that the speaker shape is significally different in the 8700 models and the case is modeled on ONE of them......except it is not the 8700g!!

most annoying!

debs x

jindragon no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah, I think I know what you are talking about...the 8700g's screen has a rising point where the speaker is...whereas the 8700c is straight across. I particularly think that the point makes the phone look better.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

You should write a review to inform others

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~speaking of cases has anyone seen a NASCAR themed case for a 8700g?