View Poll Results: Would you buy Krusell Handit Case?

Voters
11. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 45.45%
  • No

6 54.55%

Fit for the 8700 and the website says 8707 Has the Sleeper Magnet in the ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Question For Blackberry: Blackberry 8700 Krusell Handit Case

Advertisement

Fit for the 8700 and the website says 8707

Has the Sleeper Magnet in the front flap under the silver Krusell label on the front.

Has 3 slots on the flap to hold extras. The large slot fits a credit card, id, or business card. There are two smaller slots that are meant for memory cards. (Too bad the BB can't use them) I was able to fit an ID & CC into the card slot and still close the case.

There are cutouts for the speakers, buttons, and inputs. I am able to use them all - it does feel a little different at first.

There is no screen cover, so you are using the keys directly.

This case has the changable clips that Krusell calls Multidapt. The down side to this is that the clip seems a little bigger than the built in ones. I don't use a clip if I can help it.

I just got this case Saturday and I starting to like it.

http://www.krusell.se/product.php?pr...13&category=16

http://www.blackberrysource.com/stor...g.asp?item=286
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: Would you buy: Blackberry 8700 Krusell Handit Case

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~Ive never used a flip style case, but I like the looks of it. I'm going to jump over to the website and check it out further. :-)

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I probably would, however I wish they had more slots for cards, cash etc. I would like to find a case that doubles as a wallet too since I always have my bb with me, would just make me carry one less thing.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I will definitely buy one of those cases as soon as I get my 8700 next month! I was told that they expect to have 8700's in stock in a couple of weeks. Nice case though really like the design.

Re: For Blackberry: Blackberry 8700 Krusell Handit Case

Its a nice case. I am still liking it. I can fit my check card and ID in the phone, which i toted around Disney with me. It was nice to have it all attached to my phone.

It would be nice to have more room to carry cash & cards. I would even be ok with a bigger case to accomidate that.

The pocket for my cards is very snug, I never have to worry about the cards falling out, as I have to with my wallet.

I am also glad to have the sleep feature back in a case. Did not realize how much I missed that.
    Well, its been almost 10 days and I am still loving the case.
    I did pick up a package of screen protectors too, makes me worry much less about hurting the screen.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I may try a different screen protector soon as I ran thru the package of screen guards I got. Maybe a skin type protector.

Don't forget to let us know how it goes.
    My Blog , My Flickr

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

Krusell cases r really nice. I don't have one 4 the 8700, but the 1 for the 7105T is great.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

bigmaxx2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204068EF

Krussel cases are only missing one thing in my opinion. That would be the inside plastic which my treo650 pouch has where as when I interface with the device it wouldn't be directly, therefore adding one more layer of protection.