First, I would like to say THANK YOU to the community for all of the ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

It has finally happened! The Storm just got easier to type on!!!!!

First, I would like to say THANK YOU to the community for all of the help, inspiration, and support with the developing of this screen cover.

As some of you have noticed the cover in the picture is not centered on the phone correctly. This is a result of the cover not actually being adhered to the phone. If we stick it directly on the phone it is nearly impossible to photograph the tactile markings! I personally assure you the markings allign correctly with the keys when it is actually applied to the phone. Looks like I just had the cover facing the wrong direction.
    For the first time ever FEEL your virtual keyboard!
    SmartestCoverTM is proud to present the first ever touchable screen cover of its kind. This revolutionary screen cover will not only provide the highest level of protection for the screen of your device, but will also improve the functionality.

Our patent pending technology allows us to place discreet touchable markings over the corresponding letters, numbers and symbols of your virtual keyboard making it easy to feel where to press.

While leaving the phones attractiveness in tact the SmartestCover is hard to detect visually while the phones back light is active.

We are really excited about the release of this product and have had several hundred beta testers with an overwhelming response. Everyone who had used this weather it be on a Storm or iPhone has said that typing on a touch screen device has just gotten easier.

We had 3M custom make our product so that it is of the highest quality possible.

Visit SmartestCover, Screen cover, Blackberry Storm iPhone from your pc for purchase.[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 07-08-2009 at 03:07 AM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Congrats on finishing it! Can you let me know if the iPhone 3G ones will also work on the iPod Touch 2g? I would definitely buy a pack if they will.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4