Hi. I have dropped my pearl at least 5 times and it's still brand new ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

fieryknight no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2425F228

Durable Gel Skins for 8100

Advertisement

Hi. I have dropped my pearl at least 5 times and it's still brand new and has no problems. It has no scratches at all. Ive had it for 5 months now. So i think all those who drop their pearl alot should get a gel skin cover for their pearl too.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I had one of those, not exactly like that, but it covered the entire device and only exposed the screen/trackball and Speaker..it was kool.

But when you go out to a club or something, and you bring that out, it don't glimmer, it don't shine and it doesn't make heads turn. but the bare naked pearl is a thing of beauty, craft and eye catching power. So I relieved my pearl of it's jumpsuit and set it free Lol

But I agree..those things work good Lol

hard2say no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yah, I have a clear one of those jackets for my 8100. I only use it when I'm at work because I have my phone sitting between me and my keyboard and I don't like keeping it holstered between the hours of 8AM and 4PM for some reason. They do work good!

PIN/ID
    2425F228
    I really like them..It would be good if they were two toned instead of one solid color.

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have an original blackberry one and I dropped it once so I took it off and saw that a little rock went through it and scratched a chrome siderail the silicon case also has a hole in it! and the drop was from a sitting position maybe the after market ones are more resistant

PIN/ID
    2425F228
    i guess urs different...I have dropped my phone in gravel and pavenment and still it has 0 scratches. All i had to do was dust it it off...

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    i wasnt so lucky

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have about 5 of them for my 8100 and swapped them out periodically. I saw them for the 8120 but I opted for the cases and sleeve pouch that I have.

wobbly no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got myself one of these on ebay.
    silicon gel skin + car charger for $0.99 plus s&h which didnt exceed 5 dollars..
    i think my total came out to be 5 dollars..

what do i think of them?

it's been serving me pretty well

and for what i paid,
    i couldn't be any happierrr
    berryFRESH.