Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I decided to order a holster and silicone case from Sedio yesterday after seeing ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

carmover no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A059B4

Dissappointed in Seidio customer service

Advertisement

So I decided to order a holster and silicone case from Sedio yesterday after seeing such positive reviews from other Stackers. I am leaving town on Sunday for a week long trip and decided to pay $25 for overnight shipping so I would get it today. When I checked the status of my order this morning it was still "processing" which meant I wasn't getting it today. Not a real big deal to me but I no longer needed to pay $25 for shipping for it to get here Monday and sit on my desk for 5 days until I get back. I called Seidio to ask them to change it to regular shipping I was told they couldn't do that, when I told him to cancel the entire order then he asked me to hold for a minute when he came back he told me that he was able to downgrad the shipping to standard. I thanked him and ended our phone call. I just checked and my order has shipped out still overnight and due to be here Monday at the full $25 charge. So basically I feel like the guy on the phone lied to me intentionally to keep me from canceling my order. Now that it has shipped according to Seidio's website there is a 15% restocking fee for returned undamaged shipments.

So I feel like I was lied to then ripped off or ripped off then lied to by Seidio today.

Sorry about the rambling just had to vent about a company that has a lot of support on Pinstack.

Keith Freund

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    From personal experience I can tell you that sometimes these things are frustrating. The battery cover originally shipped with my 2600mAh from Seidio started losing it's finish. After a little of this and that, I ended up with a replacement that was perfect.
    Be patient. Seidio's a major player, with good products. Once you do get the holster and case, I'm sure you'll be impressed with their quality, and that the company will ultimately resolve any further concerns

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Complain to your credit card company.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    when you get back from your trip i would just write them an email stating what you did on here. i would bet that they will resolve it with you...maybe give you a discount on your next purchase or something.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    24A059B4
    berryadidct,
    I have no doubt about the quality I just wasn't impressed with the service.

RSC,
    I could do that but the point is why should I have to?

Catside,
    That's kind of my point if I didn't know about Pinstack and have someplace to let other potential customers know about this situation they would just move on.

FailedAngrMgmt no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wow dude that sucks, kinda making me second guess purchasing that from them, I was looking at getting the holster/rubber hard case for my 8330 but if that's how they operate, I might just have to look at krussel cases or something else...good luck, hopefully they make good on their business with you, let me know how it turns out.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Did you get the name of the person you spoke to as I would be handy. I would send them a email out lining your issues and tell them you will be also be contacting your credit card company.

seidioseidio no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by carmover View Post
    So I decided to order a holster and silicone case from Sedio yesterday after seeing such positive reviews from other Stackers. I am leaving town on Sunday for a week long trip and decided to pay $25 for overnight shipping so I would get it today. When I checked the status of my order this morning it was still "processing" which meant I wasn't getting it today. Not a real big deal to me but I no longer needed to pay $25 for shipping for it to get here Monday and sit on my desk for 5 days until I get back. I called Seidio to ask them to change it to regular shipping I was told they couldn't do that, when I told him to cancel the entire order then he asked me to hold for a minute when he came back he told me that he was able to downgrad the shipping to standard. I thanked him and ended our phone call. I just checked and my order has shipped out still overnight and due to be here Monday at the full $25 charge. So basically I feel like the guy on the phone lied to me intentionally to keep me from canceling my order. Now that it has shipped according to Seidio's website there is a 15% restocking fee for returned undamaged shipments.

So I feel like I was lied to then ripped off or ripped off then lied to by Seidio today.

Sorry about the rambling just had to vent about a company that has a lot of support on Pinstack.

Keith Freund
    Carmover,

I'm sorry about the confusion with your order. If you'll email your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com I'll have someone look into your situation and see if there's something we can do.

Thanks,

PIN/ID
    24A059B4
    Sent as requested. Just as a note I have absolutely no problem with the quality of the product just wasn't pleased with the customer service I received.

Thanks again,
    Keith.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Since we're on the subject.........I ordered a rubberized slip on case and a screen protector last Sunday. I realize it was MLK holiday Monday and all, but I still have not received it. I really like Seidio products, but I feel their customer service could be improved. After I paid with my credit card, I got a message on the site that said a confimation email with all the details would be forthcoming-I never got one. Also they charge a premium price for shipping, which should EASILY cover Priority and they send it first class. Sorry for the rant but Ive got a brand new Bold sitting here COMPLETELY unprotected and I need this stuff.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    not only did you get ripped off in shipping, but wait till the product arrives... then you'll see that you got ripped off on the item too... seidio sucks!

seidio isnt a proactive company with customer care. sometimes reactionary (at best).

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    not only did you get ripped off in shipping, but wait till the product arrives... then you'll see that you got ripped off on the item too... seidio sucks!

seidio isnt a proactive company with customer care. sometimes reactionary (at best).
    While I agree with you about the shipping costs, Im very happy with the skin and the screen guard. The skin is well made and twice the thickness of the OEM rubber skin. Ive never had a quality problem with Seidio, just price/logistics issues.

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Since we're on the subject.........I ordered a rubberized slip on case and a screen protector last Sunday. I realize it was MLK holiday Monday and all, but I still have not received it. I really like Seidio products, but I feel their customer service could be improved. After I paid with my credit card, I got a message on the site that said a confimation email with all the details would be forthcoming-I never got one. Also they charge a premium price for shipping, which should EASILY cover Priority and they send it first class. Sorry for the rant but Ive got a brand new Bold sitting here COMPLETELY unprotected and I need this stuff.
    chokem,

I'm sorry you're unhappy with the speed of our process, but orders do typically take 1-2 business days to ship.

In regards to your email, confirmation emails are automatically sent by our system a few minutes after the order is placed. Please check your junk folder, or sign in on our site and make sure your email information is current.

If you still haven't received your products, please email your order number and contact information to forum@seidio.com and I'll be happy to check on it for you.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post

jzarowitz,

While I'm sure there are many of our customers that would disagree with you on both the product and evaluation of customer service, we've obviously done something to make you very unhappy.

If you care to email me at forum@seidio.com I'd be happy to see if there's anything I can do for you. Please include your original order and contact information so I can look you up in our system.

Thanks,

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    jzarowitz,

While I'm sure there are many of our customers that would disagree with you on both the product and evaluation of customer service, we've obviously done something to make you very unhappy.

If you care to email me at forum@seidio.com I'd be happy to see if there's anything I can do for you. Please include your original order and contact information so I can look you up in our system.

Thanks,
    email sent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast