My wife and I each have one of the OEM leather swival clip holsters. Her's ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

jude37 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question defective OEM holster

Advertisement

My wife and I each have one of the OEM leather swival clip holsters. Her's will only perform the auto lock/sleep function when her device is inserted facing out but not when inserted facing in. My case will lock and sleep regardless of which direction it is facing when put in it's case, however mine is now developing vertical cracks in the clip that are splitting the clip apart. When looking at new cases on line I noticed that they carry a one year warranty from RIM but when I visited the Blackberry Owners Lounge to get support I can't find anything about taking advantage of the warranty or even away to contact someone about it for that matter. Any one know anything that might help me? The cases are only four weeks old.

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Did you buy your cases from your wireless provider? If you did, they may exchange them for you especially if they are only a month old. Give it a shot, never hurts to try!

jude37 no está en línea Stack level 1
    No, I bought them online.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I would try to contact the online source you bought them from. If they have a 1 yr warranty, RIM will stand good for them, so its no skin off the online vendor's nose. Worth a try.