Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just like back then when i reported this for the Curve here they are again ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Decalgirl.com

Advertisement

Just like back then when i reported this for the Curve here they are again ready for the Storm (they promised me they'll have them up after the holidays and guess what ? they came through!)

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,338.htm

Decalgirl is probably the best online business i have ever dealt with, their customer service is simply amazing and their product is i find of REALLY REALLY HIGH quality.

Enjoy !

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Cheap enough to be useful.. too bad they don't have anything for the Bold.

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea I notice that, they don't have anything for the bold or the new 8900 curve.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    well the Bold having a leather back and not much room to work with (screen being all the way to the edges and keyboard so big) i dont see where youd put the sticker on.

Curve 8900 is a little better im pretty sure theyll come up with one for it

but again Bold i dont think so...

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    A Gears of War 2 skin for the Storm?!!! I'm sold!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I found their product quite lacking. Always seems to peel off my paint from my Berries.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I found their product quite lacking. Always seems to peel off my paint from my Berries.
    ive used honestly dozens of them and i couldnt agree less with u on this - mind you i dont doubt what youre saying lol - but theyve always been amazing to me on more than just BBs (iPhone, PSP, etc..)

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I could have just gotten a defective one. I put on my old 8310. When I sold it. I removed the decal and it peled the word BlackBerry from the top of the screen.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmm strange ... Ive used them on three different curves (pink, silver and red) and they always came out perfectly

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Ranx,
    Maybe you can answer this. Will i still be able to get the storm in the sync dock with one of these skins on? I was able to get it to charge with the ZAGG skin but it's kinda tricky.
    :)

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmmm not sure .... i have mine ordered but its not here yet ... they arent as thick as ZAGG from my experience but we'll see.
    So sorry no answer for now lol.

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    well the Bold having a leather back and not much room to work with (screen being all the way to the edges and keyboard so big) i dont see where youd put the sticker on.

Curve 8900 is a little better im pretty sure theyll come up with one for it

but again Bold i dont think so...
    If you do a "Blackberry Bold Skin" search on eBay you'll get a few hits with a similar skin-type product. I have no clue as to the quality, or how they get it to stick to the leather back for that matter, but if you're desperate for a skin for the Bold this might be a solution. I'm tempted to give it a try myself. They're about $10 usd for 3 of them, plus shipping so if they don't work out it's no big loss really.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    RSCStacker, mine did the exact same thing. I had the decal on for like 3 months. It took off the black top part of the black frame around the screen. Now i just have a kBerry. lolol now i have to order a new black plate from that place cnn.cn or whatever that online store is called.
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by cestlavie77 View Post
    If you do a "Blackberry Bold Skin" search on eBay you'll get a few hits with a similar skin-type product. I have no clue as to the quality, or how they get it to stick to the leather back for that matter, but if you're desperate for a skin for the Bold this might be a solution. I'm tempted to give it a try myself. They're about $10 usd for 3 of them, plus shipping so if they don't work out it's no big loss really.
    Ive seen those on a friends phone. Theyre really cheap stickers, not worth it.

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ive seen those on a friends phone. Theyre really cheap stickers, not worth it.
    Good to know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast