I have been looking at these and reading the few posts here on pinstack....However I'm ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

benthabits no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Question DecalGirl?

Advertisement

I have been looking at these and reading the few posts here on pinstack....However I'm wondering if those of you who have them can post some pics of yours installed & let me know about the installing part. I was thinking about getting matching ones for my Zune & BB.

http://www.decalgirl.com

swbtsboy no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: DecalGirl?

Some of those are pretty cool. I want the Piano Keyboard one for my pearl. Goes with being in Music School.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

I have bought two of them with one never came and i wouldn't bother e-mailing them since they said it came but it didn't, i even went to the post office and it wasn't there. But o well, One came and i put it on my pearl and it fits rly good. I only used the backside since i didn't like how the front looked. But its easy to install...

brnangl528 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

I got my skin in the mail today. I got the B&W Fluer for my curve. It's just a sticker. The hard part is lining it up. The stickers come in 5 seperate pieces so it makes it easier. The sticker is sticky enuf to pull off and re-apply (like I had to do ). I didn't use the wallpaper because I love my theme. I say go for it b/c it also protects from scratches!
    Love my addiction :)

goforth07 no está en línea Stack level 1

I got one of them for my xbox 360 and it went on nice and came off nice too. I had to take it off to send in for repair and ended up stretching it so I couldn't put it back on my new 360, but it left nothing behind.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

coolness i ordered a few for all the ipods in the house to test them out before i ordered one for the bb

would LOVE to see pics brnangl

poizniv no está en línea Stack level 1
    nevermind...
    Last edited by poizniv; 05-20-2008 at 11:58 PM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I have to say I was impressed with it to the point when I sold my curve to someone else and had to remove it. When I did remove it took off the black paint on the outer lens on front where it has the word "BlackBerry" on it. So I had to have the lens replaced.