Hello everyone, We paint various items and was just wanting to test the waters for ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3

Custom Colored Blackberry Cases - testing your interests

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

We paint various items and was just wanting to test the waters for your input. I see there are other companies out there that will paint your Blackberries or sell you one of there own. Our campany would like to know how much would you pay to custom color your Blackberry and are you all willing to install the custom colored cases yourselves.

We can professionally paint our supplied cases or your supplied cases for the Curve and Pearl lines. We sell the cases at wholesale prices and ship via USPS. Please let us know if you all are interested.
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sounds like an idea, but at somepoint folks will want to see a demo vid or something

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3
    DjSmooth
    totally understand - if it is a viable business opportunity then we will put up a site with links to a tutorial to remove/reinstall your factory oem cases. We would sell the tools, cases and provide the bestskinsever for the products.

So how much would you pay to have a custom colored Blackberry

I see colorwarepc.com charges 99.00 each
    we could do just the painting for as low as 65.00 each. we can provide the cases painted using standard colors (not a custom mix) for 99.00 plus USPS shipping. We could also have a installed bestskinsever option.

What do you all think? Your feedback is appreciated
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    personally i would hink the custom colors would be more of a thing for younger girls.i could be wrong.i prefer the plain ole chrome color. a black one would be pretty nice but i wouldn't pay 100 bucks for it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    catside, have you seen all the threads with people who have painted their housings?

I think there is definitely a demand for it but the price has to be right. Colorware is obviously very high quality and as DJ says, people would want to see your work before dropping the cash. Personally, I think your prices are pretty high compared to what Colorware does.

DAWHITEKNIGHT4U no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Jst Ask
    You have already stated that you paint "all types of things", therefore, what personal examples can you share with all of us Today?! I'm sure I can speak confidently for us all here, when I say: We R' All Lookin' 4wrd2 C'ng ur' Work ASAP!! ~ ThanX.

corlissak no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204D9084
    id love to get my bb pearl 8100 painted yellow! for a reasonable price of course!
    ~Strong Believer in Karma~

themayer78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Finishes other than paint?

I would be interested in a fine rubberized that would match or at least go with the rubberized areas on the curve.

Also, what if instead of/in addition to, you offered some type of appropriately awesome clear coat. Something that dries super hard to resist all but the most devastating of scratches, the kind of scratches that just make you wish you would loose your phone