I came across this case made by Speck- (Speck Hard Shell Case with Swivel Holster) ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

h2hoes no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Cover/Case With Screen Protection

Advertisement

I came across this case made by Speck-

(Speck Hard Shell Case with Swivel Holster)

The description at www.BlackBerryGadgets.com reads like this...
    Code:
    This Speck see though Hard Shell Case and Swivel Holster BBC-CLR-SEE is form-fitted for your BlackBerry Curve. It protects your Blackberry Curve phone and keeps it slim and sleek looking! Made of translucent hard plastic to beautify and protect. 2-piece snap together See though case includes screen protection and removable swivel holster.
    To me, it doesn't appear to be covering the screen.
    Can anyone who's familiar with this case explain, and/or recommend any other case that will actually protect the screen???

Just so you know, I've been living with the original plastic sticker still on my screen since I received my Curve a couple weeks ago.
    And its seriously starting to peal!!! I need me a case, and soon.

Thanks

bbluv no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes it does cover the screen. It's great. I got mine at the Tmobile store. They come in blue, clear, and pink. 9.99. Well worth it!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by h2hoes View Post
    I came across this case made by Speck-

(Speck Hard Shell Case with Swivel Holster)

The description at www.BlackBerryGadgets.com reads like this...
    Code:
    This Speck see though Hard Shell Case and Swivel Holster BBC-CLR-SEE is form-fitted for your BlackBerry Curve. It protects your Blackberry Curve phone and keeps it slim and sleek looking! Made of translucent hard plastic to beautify and protect. 2-piece snap together See though case includes screen protection and removable swivel holster.
    To me, it doesn't appear to be covering the screen.
    Can anyone who's familiar with this case explain, and/or recommend any other case that will actually protect the screen???

Just so you know, I've been living with the original plastic sticker still on my screen since I received my Curve a couple weeks ago.
    And its seriously starting to peal!!! I need me a case, and soon.

Thanks
    I have the case and it does indeed cover the screen.

Not sure what the other poster purchased at the TMO store, but this case from Speck (if purchased directly from them) is 24.99, so if you can get the same case for 10 bucks, it's well worth it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    And welcome to PinStack, h2hoes!

gloomywood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    I bought a Krusell cabriolet case for my 8310. It has a screen cover, but leaves buttons accessible and has a press studded flap on the back that can fold down to uncover the camera lens.
    It works with the Krusell multidapt system so I can switch it from my hip clip to a car holder whilst keeping it in the case.

Impressed so far.

Downside is there is no magnet to autolock on holstering...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

SuzieCreamPuff no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have had the same case ever since I bought my BB curve in January and it has been WONDERFUL protecting from everyday wear and tear. My one downside is that the two times that i did *gasp* drop my bb the case came flying off when it hit the ground and my bb still got scratched up, not as bad as without the case i'm sure but it still got marred a bit.

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2
    Do they make a a case like this for the pearl? $9.99 I hope

techcrazy no está en línea Stack level 1

Nutouch case

though we are discussing about the Blackberry but I would like to share my iphone nutuoch case which solve every problem. This nutouch cover iphone body and comes with quality screen protector. This is good for my iphone but could not able to find one for my BB. any one knows if this case come for Blackberry??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TechCrazy
    "Please let me know if you know more techniques"

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just went browsing through the tmobile store today and I did see a case like this and it was only $9.99 and did cover the screen. Not sure who it was made by but it was in a tmobile box and was pretty much the same as the picture up there. Just sharing what I saw today. Nothing like this for the pearl though

dee7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24200F55
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com).
    I just got a seidio case for my pearl. Called an Innocase. Clear 2 piece. And holster that does sleep mode. Its great. Just put on a screen protector first and your safe. Kinda pricey but not bad as a combo deal.