I was shopping around walmart and found this thing called mp3 to air. Its a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F

cool toy i got for my bb

Advertisement

I was shopping around walmart and found this thing called mp3 to air. Its a device you plug into your headset jack that transmit a radio signal to play the mp3s you have on your phone to your car radio or boombox at home. Just put it on a channel that no radio stations are using and set your car radio to that channel and voila you can listen to all your music you have on your phone in your car. No more messn with burned cds. You can also use it to answer calls. When someone calls your ringtone will ring through your speakers in your car and your phone will automatically switch to speaker phone. Cost 20 bucks cad.

Thought I'd share that. I find it really useful.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    That's cool. What is the reception like? I have never had good luck with the fm transmitters
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

keeper22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    is "MP3 to Air" the name of the product, tried a quick search and did see much.

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17
    sounds pretty cool. i'm glad you like it. be more specific on what it is called.

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Sounds like it works the same way an iPod FM transmitter would.

Just plug it into the audio out (headphone spot) and select a non-registering station (a lot of static) and match that on the device and with both devices on, play your music.

Enjoy!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    P.S. Sorry, but forgot to mention that FM transmitters are only as good as the "bad reception" as soon as a station starts to come in more clearly it will override the FM transmitter. Also, they're only as good as the antennae in your vehicle, so be sure your connections to your radio, and your antennae are not frayed.

Cheers!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

bayzbol44 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Does this run on battery? I checked the Walmart website and I could not find it by that name.

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    The better quality method for streaming music from your BB to car or home stereo is by using your phones Bluetooth capability and a Bluetooth receiver attached to your car or home stereo.

FM transmission quality is ok but Bluetooth is better.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    If it's the same as my XM that work's that way you'll be in trouble unless you are in the middle of nowhere and there is no stations

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Its called morph mp3 to air.found it on the shelf at walmart. Plug in your headset jack on you bb, play your music from your media player, tune the radio to the channel your selected on the transmitter and viola. Want a pic of the device pin me ill send it over. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~