Re: Contest #12 Clarivue screen protectors

Advertisement

No problem. Most people answer them all LOL

stephens no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203A6CF0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The worst fall my blackberry has taken was when we where playing around in a humvee and it rolled over my phone was thrown about 15ft from where we were and the battery feel out but it still work for awhile after that even though it was pretty beat up and the case had two cracks and the backlight stop working then a month later it died and I got another one from cingular

stephens no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203A6CF0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Oh and no one was hurt in the humvee just a few scratches

anthony no está en línea Stack level 3

I own a 7100V and chose this model as it appeared less bulky looking than the 8000 series. I also chose it as it does not have a camera or video streaming but does exactly what it says on the tin. It is compact and light enough to carry easily.

I do not like ear prints left on the screen after a telephone call (caught a burglar by earprints once) and am quite fastidious regarding the cleanliness of the device.

Worst fall - I didn't sit the holder properly on my belt and the whole thing fell off in the middle of Oxford Street. There was me trying to recover the phone and dodging the traffic at the same time. A double decker bus just missed it by inches. Only damage was a paint chip on the top right of the case.

Mind you I have considered inflicting damage on it when I couldn't get something to work. Is there a society for the prevention of cruelty to Blackberries (SPCB?)!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LMAO @ SPCB

eccentric85 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D3A5A9

1)I chose the blackberry 8700c for my job because these are the only blackberry's that we use besides the 7150t and my job in the military requires us to be contacted at all times. We can also use these blackberry's in iraq and afghanistan(we are getting deployed soon) so it comes in very handy.

2)The worst drop I had was when I was on the toilet surfing the web and it was charging, it slipped when I went to grab the TP, luckily nothing is wrong and it hasn't given me any problems.

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

2) My son and I were leaving a store and it was raining so we were sort of walking fast across the parking lot...I had my bb in one hand and holding his hand with the other...he tripped and as much as I love my bb I dropped it to catch my son from falling...thankfully the bb was the only one that hit the ground...it was ok...works fine and only a scratch on back door...

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

Question #2 - My worst drop was on a concrete street. I just started using a new leather holster and when I pulled out my 7290 it went flying across the concrete pavement and bounced a few times. Luckily it was still working but has a couple of small nicks on the back and side of the unit.

Pricelss no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3012F067

#1 I have a 7130e through Sprint. Why well after my first week with the 7520 on Nextel I could not deal with the difference in coverage. The EVDO on this model also sold me on this because I currently have EVDO on my Sanyo 9000 and it is quick. Sure type is quick easy and painless and it does not feel funny using it as a phone.

#2 Only dropped it once because I have not had it long and that was in the waiting room while my mom was having ear surgery this week. No damage and boy did the blackberry come in handy for those 7 hours!
    No Thumb Burn here it's all about the fingernails!

Last Z no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245fe61a

I have the 8700G on TMO service with the BIS. I chose the 8700 for the increased call quality and screen over my old 7290.

Mike

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

#1: 7105t. Chosen because T-Mobile only offered the 7105. I originally had the 7100. I love my 7105 but have been eyeballing the 7130.
    #2.: This may not constitute a 'drop' but I work for bands and wasn't satisfied with the holsters available. My BB is a necessity so I bought an MDA case and now use it for the 7105. Getting my phone out in a timely fashion proved to take practice and about a month ago my phone rang and I went to answer it and inadvertently managed to not only pull it out of the case, but launched it a good 10 feet. It hit the deck and the battery cover and everything popped off. It has a nasty gouge at the bottom but still works fine.
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

I have a Nextel 7520, My first BB was a 7130 from Verizon but I hated the fact that you can't see the screen in the daylight so I switched to the 7520. My 7520 has never been dropped more the a few feet and no damage but the 7130 was dropped out of the truck several time with only a few marks on the case.

Ook
    Ook no está en línea Stack level 2

I choose to answer question 1:

I have a 8700v because I think it's the best of both worlds. It's got the full sized keyboard which really beats the 71xx series in typing messages and also offers many more speed dials. It also has a nice, bright and full colored screen (which I'd hate to see scratched ). I also think the 8700's (voicepath) soundquality is much better than my previous 7100v but to be honest I only found that out after I started using it. The ability to utitlize MP3 ringtones also got me going towards the 8700. No swapping-regrets on this end!!

bayyula no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ogundele

well, am a nigeria have not seeing eny handset like this one in my conutry. Mean is the lestest in the industry of the difrient handset and the way am looking at it will be very suppernatural and handful for users. I will like to have one to adverticetment for the company improvement in my conutry. thanks bayo

harrisew no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the Blackberry 8700c and I choose it because I wanted my internet and email on the go, and I would have the coolest phone in high school. The worst drop I had was trying to ride a skateboard, I don't know how to ride a skateboard, and I fell, my baby fell out of the crappy plasitc clip, fell, fell, fell, and I ended up with a broken screen and large chips...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast