Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shield and Protect your Blackberry screen from scratches with clear, ultra thin, durable, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Dust, ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Contest #12 Clarivue screen protectors

Advertisement

Shield and Protect your Blackberry screen from scratches with clear, ultra thin, durable, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Dust, Anti-Glare Clarivue Screen protectors for Blackberry. They have non-adhesive backing, will not leave residue, Can be cleaned with water and used repeatedly. Get yours free!...

To enter the contest...
    Answer one of the following questions:
    1. What series Blackberry do you own and why did you choose it?
    2. What was the worst/hardest drop your Blackberry had to endure? Tell us.
    Clarivue will choose three (3) winners based on what they deem as the best replies! Winners will receive a complimentary Clarivue screen protector for his/her Blackberry.

The winner will be announced Friday June 30th 2006!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Contest #12 Clarivue screen protectors

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I choose the 7105t. I particularly liked the size and shape of the phone, not too bulky or cumbersome. The only problem I find, is that, unless I use a Bluetooth headset, my screen is constantly getting scratched by my earrings! Yes, I'm a male with earrings, we'll just call it my fight against the establishment! I have been in the market for screen protectors for about 2 weeks now, and I still don't which ones to choose! Hopefully these will be it!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

1) I bought my 7105t 2 months ago. I like the small form factor of the phone, its light weight and the ability to put the phone almost anywhere I need to be able to carry it (as I did with my previous 3 7100t's). I am constantly getting food, fingerprints, etc on my screen and the previous screen protectors I had did not stay in place very long.

2) Just last month, my 7105t got a text message. I had it sitting on the edge of my bed. It vibrated and fell on the wood floor face up without a scratch on the body or the screen.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-24-2006 at 12:29 AM.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi, my name is John.

I have the 8700g. And I just LOVE it. It has become an extension of me. Seems to be always in my hand, or placed so that I can see it.
    I chose the 8700 after reading about it on google. As soon as I heard about EDGE, I knew it was something I wanted. Even tho I had just bought a 7290 less than 3 months before.
    And then when everyone started talking about there's in the forums, I really had to keep up with the jones's. Lol! Funny that my last name is Jones.
    Now I must admit its not all been fun and games. As a lot of you know, she (the 8700) has been giving me fits as of late. But even tho she has been really cranky lately, I still love her. I've even made the threat of getting an MDA. That's not going to happen.
    The sharpness of the screen, the speed of EDGE have took my crackberry addiction to whole new level. I have said it before and I'll say it again. I will never go back to a regular cell phone again. Nor do I think I'll ever be without a Blackberry either.
    And now I hear the 8707 is getting geared up for release. Wonder if RIM will give me a frequent buyer discount?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my name is melissa and I have the 8700 because it is the coolest bb. It can do everything I like faster than the 7100. I open webpages so fast its amazing. I get my emails almost instantly. I love it.

ManualMaxima no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23cf3ff8

i bought the 7100 on tmobile. i bought the 7100 so that i can use the internet, while on the road. i am on the road traveling from state to state, and the blackberry come in handy alot because i have internet acces, and access to my e-mail. i do alot of slae on other car forums and ebay so it always helps me keep track of what is going on with my merchandise.

i chose the 7100 casue of its size. it is pretty small compared to my old nokia 3650 and it not near as bad in your pocket all day long. but that si why i bought the 7100, it reall functional, good size and good price. it has so far been the best phone i have owned

i had a fall in which have scared me to death about breaking my phone. the first on i was in miami and my phone was in my lap while i was driving. i left it in my lap, and when i was getting out of car it being on my lap i kinda shot it across the parking lot.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-23-2006 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    And then when everyone started talking about there's in the forums, I really had to keep up with the jones's. Lol! Funny that my last name is Jones.
    Mine too LMAO

eddie8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317eec66
    1. I chose the 7520 for the full keyboard and the pda style. I have always had a pda of some sort.

2. The farthest I have dropped my BB was from the top of a truck I was working on. The only thing that happened was a scratch on the back of the unit and the battery popped out. I put everything back to gether and all has worked fine. Man I love my 7520.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Im Todd, and I have the 8700G from TMO

1) I actually changed carriers from Nextel to TMO, just to get the 8700G. I absolutely love the speed, and i truly prefer the full Qwerty Keyboard. EDGE is much faster than the speeds I experienced with my 7100i. As far as whats out today, I cant imagine a BB I would prefer.
    2) The worst "drop" I've had with a BB was with my 7100i. I had the crappy OEM leather holster with it. No swivel, and loose fitting over the belt at best. My son takes off running towards the road ( although I didnt know he had NO intention of car chasing, I couldnt be sure!) Of course I follow as quickly as a 6'2, 270# guy can! I may be built ok, but I wont make the Olympic 100m finals anytime soon! A couple steps into the "sprint" my BB goes FLYING off my hip, and shoots 5 feet away, and proceeds to slide down the sidewalk a good 20 feet. Fortunately, the only real damage was cosmetic damage to the antenna, and top of the berry. However, it looked like a war zone. Purely cosmetic, but looked like crapola! Course my son was safe, so I can deal with it! ( even though my "Child" was scratched up!)
    Thats my story.
    Thanks for reading!!!!!!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

xplod4203 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    40119FB6

I have a 7100i the reason why i have that particular model is becouse thats the only model that is offered by my provider, which is nextel.
    I am actually very good with all my electronics, so i to not drop or damage my stuff.

mqrx97 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    201e0540

Wow! No love for the 7290? Come on people! Lol! Anyways, I choose the RIM 7290 for Cingular. It is an awesome phone. Its form factor is great and it feels awesome in my hand! I've only had the thing for about 2 weeks and I absolutely adore the heck out of it!

And the best thing about it has to be the FULL QWERTY KEYBOARD! Awesome!!

And to anyone who cares...

I just did a housing swap on my BB. I bought it used and it was beaten up. so I bought a BB I found on eBay that was being sold for parts, only cost me 7.55 including shipping. Got my hands on a T6 screwdriver and did the whole swap in less than 5 minutes! Woo-hoo! My BB looks COMPLETELY BRAND NEW!!

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4203
    I have a 7100i the reason why i have that particular model is becouse thats the only model that is offered by my provider, which is nextel.
    I am actually very good with all my electronics, so i to not drop or damage my stuff.
    Nextel has the 7520 or did they discontinue it?

auction4u no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    40114EBC

I have the 7100i... I use my bb for updating my website on the go. Browser speed is a lot better than 7520, but hoping Nextel will upgrade bb's soon. I accidentally knocked my bb off my side while I was on top of my house cutting a tree off from Hurricane Katrina last year. It was the 7520. Didn't hurt it a bit. (fell in grass) Thanks

^iCemaN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E228F3

I was very much against the blackberry phones before I got my first BlackBerry...I was so into windows mobile based phones and my last one was a windows mobile 5 phone with wifi! i had to say that the Blackberry that I got is the 8700g with T-Mobile...this is the best phone i have so far! very clear screen...the push email is really the best feature of the blackberry! I love this phone to death! Now im addicted to the chat, email, edge web surfing!!!

the first blackberry drop happened while we were going fishing...we were on a boat fishing! we were waiting for hours and hours for the big fishes to eat our bait and my blackberry 8700g went of "you got mail!" so as i was taking out my BB my friend who was right next to me just caught a big fish and while he was fighting the fish pulling his rod back and forth his fishing line snapped my blackberry out of my hands and dropped in the ocean! that was the most horrific drop i've ever had! never saw that blackberry again! so i declared it lost with t-mobile and paid the deductable which is just like buying a new phone! now im so careful with this one i got...can't afford a drop!

tamaraa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E48602

I chose the 7130e Blackberry from Sprint. I always liked the functionality of the blackberry but had a bad experience with the very first one offered by another carrier. After that the blackberry to me was like the blue suction thing to a baby...I hated them and almost cried when I saw one...well not really but you get it. Then I saw the new one offered by Sprint and I fell in love with the style of it and HAD to try it out. After only a few hours with it I was in love and I now think I am a blackberry addict...but I don't need rehab...I promise, not yet anyway...hey they say the first step is admitting you have a problem right?

I've only had my blackberry for two weeks however its had a nasty drop already. And not just any drop...IT FELL DOWN THE STAIRS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I almost fell down afterwards trying to catch my new baby...luckily she survived without any scratches and I have been extra careful ever since. I have noticed a few scratches on the screen, but I don't think it came from the drop...

After reading I see you asked for a response to ONE question...sorry I was trying to get back to my blackberry...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast