Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if you order the extended battery and rubberized case combo for the CDMA 8330 beware, ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Thumbs down Caution if you order the extended battery/case from Seidio

Advertisement

if you order the extended battery and rubberized case combo for the CDMA 8330 beware, there is no belt holster in the bundle. I am so bummed it does not say its not provided. I bought the bundle and paid for overnight shipping only to find you pay $78 for the extended battery/door/rubberized case and no clip!!!
    The clip will now cost me additional shipping now. I spoke with a telephone rep when I placed the order on line and asked about the bundle and the shipping before I ordered and even she did not tell me about the belt clip not being in the bundle. The web site says what is in the bundle to cover Seidio, but they dont mention anywhere that they dont include the belt clip so consumers can order it at the same time if they wish.
    Funny that the box the rubberized case comes in says it features a locking swivel belt clip. The box also says recommended Seidio accessories to order with the extended rubberized case are:
    Extended battery
    Blackberry desktop cradle
    Rettractable sync and charge cable.

Funny if the clip was not supposed to come with the case that the box would not mention it as a recommended Seidio accessories.

Sorry all if I sound angry but I paid the extra shipping to get this before the holiday because Sunday I leave for a work site and want the protection for my 8330 and now I probably wont use the case, once you put the extended battery and rubberized case on the 8330 its not too comfortable to carry in your pocket!!

I called Seidio today, Thursday July 3rd and ordered the clip at 1:00pm EST and they tell me they cannot ship today so I can get it on saturday even if I pay the extra shipping I was told it takes 2-3 days to process and ship the order.
    This will make me reconsider the purchase of this bundle for the other 9 employees I have, its all about customer service in this world and I guess the day before a holiday is the wrong day to ask for extra effort.

Have a great 4th of July all................

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Wow thats not cool. If the box says its included then it should be included. I'm sure you can take that up with someone higher in their company. Did you point that out to them?
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Thanks for the info...good to vent too.

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    The web site says whats not included so I figure there is not much to take up with them, they hace covered themselves and I am just the silly consumer.
    I figure its just buyer beware for next time.
    The young lady on the phone at Seidio was not sympathetic to my plight at all and said it would not ship today.
    This is just a warning to my fellow stackers so no one else is as dumb as I.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    They have people who read this forum, Coach, so hopefully they'll see this thread and do something for you to make up for it.

Gotta give the "young lady" the benefit of the doubt that maybe she was having a bad day, but still, whatever happened to the days of the customer always being right?

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    You are right rogro,we all have our bad days.I would have been tougher on her but figured I was partly to blame for the error. I was suprised she did not offer to get it shipped out today, it was only noon CST but not everyone understands the crackberry addicts.
    I will say the mirror on the back of the extended door looks cheap and stands up beyond the height of the extended door.
    Its even harder to swallow the cost of the bundle and the clip is over $100 bucks, the phone was less than $150 with the contract.
    Have a great holiday in NC.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah, if she really wanted to, she could've gotten something done for you. Sorry about your experience with Seidio! As I said, their rep that occasionally posts here might catch wind of your situation and do something nice for you.

Thanks for the holiday wishes, Coach! You do the same!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I bought their extended life battery for my Curve, and the finish has been peeling off the battery cover since day one.

I won't be ordering that any time soon, then.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    I bought their extended life battery for my Curve, and the finish has been peeling off the battery cover since day one.
    contact seidio for this.
    its happened to others and they have replaced at no charge.
    i was going to do this myself (and still might) but i have ordered a new housing to paint from cnn so the back cover from seidio will go in the 'accessories' bin for now

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    I keep seeing people write about cnn.
    Clue me in, what is it??

cnn.cn You can purchase many BlackBerry parts there, including housings, keyboards, etc. If you ever damage device, this is a good resource to get replacement parts.

www.cnn.cn

There's also another one called www.gsm4world.us that carries basically the same stuff. Don't have any experience with them, though.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    www.cnn.cn

you can order parts for your bb (not sure about accessories)

so ... you can get housings, etc. i even ordered a new trackball assembly as mine doesn't feel right anymore.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    contact seidio for this.
    its happened to others and they have replaced at no charge.
    i was going to do this myself (and still might) but i have ordered a new housing to paint from cnn so the back cover from seidio will go in the 'accessories' bin for now
    Thanks Cherri. I might just let it all peel off to the glossy finish they've put the defective coating on, cause I've got the feeling they'd just send me another one like it :/

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    What's the site addy for the case W/ the batt? I have the batt...but would love a case! (I don't need a clip)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast