I have rubberized hard case, but I really want/need the extended battery. Its hard to ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Case options for 8330 with extended battery

Advertisement

I have rubberized hard case, but I really want/need the extended battery.
    Its hard to find the best of both worlds but there does not seem to be a good case option once you have the extended battery. There is not a rubberized case for the Curve once you put the extended battery/door in place so now its back to naked or some skin but I much prefer the rubberized case now that I have it.
    Suggestions stackers??????

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Seidio has one for their Extended Battery back.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...OD&ProdID=1016

Check out all there products for the 8330 @ http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...&Category=1368
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 07-01-2008 at 04:47 PM.

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    THANKS MW!!!!
    Al the searching on the site and I missed this, thanks sooooo much.

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Anytime.

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    I should have the battery, case and belt clip by thursday. I am excited to see how much bulk it all adds. For day to day use I may stay with the standard battery since I charge it every night but when I travel for work I burn through the standard battery especially when I use the gps. Thanks again.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    No prob, let us know how it goes. I have the battery and thinking about getting the door and case.

PIN/ID
    300F590D
    I should have the new battery and hard case tomorrow (tomorrow). Still looking for a leather case that will fit the 8330 with the extended battery and the hard case. I work around some Corian dust sometimes and the leather case would be more protection from the dust than the clip and hard case alone. I dont want the Otterbox or covers like that, its a bit much going to that end for my applications.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachmeeks View Post
    I should have the new battery and hard case tomorrow (tomorrow). Still looking for a leather case that will fit the 8330 with the extended battery and the hard case. I work around some Corian dust sometimes and the leather case would be more protection from the dust than the clip and hard case alone. I dont want the Otterbox or covers like that, its a bit much going to that end for my applications.
    That stuff is nasty and gets everywhere...I have OtterBox and it keeps metal shavings out...they attract to everything, even ball assembly housing. Yeah OtterBox might be over-kill for your application. I wish they made an invisible skin w/clear filtering....Hmmm....I've got an idea! He-heeee!

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I too love the Otterbox. Just wish them made it to fit with the extended battery

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The RIM leather case with belt clip expands easily to accomodate my 8310 with Seidio extended battery nicely