I've read on another thread that the case-mate Signature leather case does NOT support the ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

blacknight0180 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2445561A

Lightbulb Case-mate Signature leather case question

Advertisement

I've read on another thread that the case-mate Signature leather case does NOT support the sleep function of the 8310. Is this correct?

Another thing is if I want to order the case on their website, i can get the Pinstack case for $34.99 + the holster for $24.99

or I can get the combo for $49.99 (without the Pinstack logo but w/ personalization for your name).

how come the pinstack cases could not come in a combo for same price or a little cheaper?!?! *wink *wink
    -=BlacKnight=-

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    that is true the cases don't have the sleep moe, but it's quite alright you can still put your phone on standby mode by pressing the mute button on top of the phone.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight0180 View Post
    I've read on another thread that the case-mate Signature leather case does NOT support the sleep function of the 8310. Is this correct?
    Last time I checked, not long ago, the combo (case and holster) did not support the sleep function. That solves the problem for those who want to be able to take the BB out of the holster on an email alert WITHOUT having the email open automatically - the phone doesn't wake up because it doesn't know it was asleep.

I think they have plans to change it in the future - not sure about that. You might check with them - they'll respond to questions via email support, etc.

I have to say though, that I have found the leather quality of their products to be exceptional!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just saw this posted 12 hours ago - you might check into it. Seems to meet most of your requirements for "sleep" function and price.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ter_combo.html

UPDATE: Oops! Not for pearl - it's for 8300.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    May be a good time to PM some of the recent contest winners. I know case-mate confirmed that the new cases should support this function. However at the time they were not in stock yet. You can also email support@case-mate.com and ask them when this feature will be available or if it already is.

PIN/ID
    2445561A
    i tried to email them already havent heard back.... was running after the discount!!! hee hee.... wish they support those functions.. and of course.. get the combo for $49.99 w/ PinStack logo..
    -=BlacKnight=-

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight0180 View Post
    i tried to email them already havent heard back.... was running after the discount!!! hee hee.... wish they support those functions.. and of course.. get the combo for $49.99 w/ PinStack logo..
    yea let me know what they say, ive got mine on its way here.. was wondering the same thing bout the magnet being there for sleep.

PIN/ID
    2445561A
    WILL DO! hope they can get a response for me before the coupon ends...
    -=BlacKnight=-

PIN/ID
    2445561A
    Here is the response...
    "
    Dear Inquirer,

case-mate does not offer the sleep function in our Signature line. We do offer the magnet in our Executive Holsters.

The cheaper route would be to order the Combo at $49.99, with the personalization(which is free).

You cannot get the Pinstack case for the Combo.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Regards.

Josh "
    -=BlacKnight=-

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Hey all, I just received my holster in the mail for my pinstack case-mate. I can confirm that the sleep function does not, I repeat, does not activate when holstered in this holster.

However, I can also confirm that this case ROCKS! The holster does also! Top Notch company!

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    However, I can also confirm that this case ROCKS! The holster does also! Top Notch company!
    Agreed 100%!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

PIN/ID
    2445561A
    i ordered mine from their website... yesterday... still waiting for the tracking #.... cant wait...
    -=BlacKnight=-