Hi guys has anyone got the leather case for their 8100 pearl ? How does ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

kayj no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

case mate

Advertisement

Hi guys has anyone got the leather case for their 8100 pearl ? How does it feel ? Thanks

Kayj

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kayj View Post
    Hi guys has anyone got the leather case for their 8100 pearl ? How does it feel ? Thanks

Kayj
    Kayj, I have had a leather case for my BB Pearl 8100 for about a year. I use it every day and I think it is the main reason my Pearl looks like brand-new! This is more of a sleeve, not a belt-holster case. It actually looks like the common belt holster but there is no clip or anything, just a smooth slip case. It has a groove that allows the trackball to slide down into without interference, and it has the magnet-thingy that puts the Pearl to sleep whenever it is in the case. Really cool, it has the BB logo stamped on it and I think I got it from pinstack.com store. More info if you are interested... are we talking about the same thing I wonder?

moblo55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    If i am thinking about the same case that you all are, than it is the one that comes free with the Pearl. I found this out AFTER i had bought a different case (which cost me $30). Its a great case though and is why my 8100 is mint

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

kayj no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks guys mine gets here tomorrow ! It sounds great !