I started using the piss out of my Telenav GPS and its a great tool. ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

rprewitt no está en línea Stack level 2

Car Mount/Holder for Blackberry 8310

Advertisement

I started using the piss out of my Telenav GPS and its a great tool. I find new ways home or to work from various locations that I normally wouldnt have found. Last week I had an 8 hour business road trip (4 hours each way) and using the GPS for that long of time is a pain, well in the hand. Continually holding it or putting it down and picking it up was a huge inconvience.

What Im looking for is some kind of a phone holder or mount for my car that will hold my BB 8310. Ive contacted RIM, AT&T, RadioShack, BestBuy, Circuit City, etc and no one seems to have anything like this.

Anyone know of a place where I can buy a car holder for my phone so I can use the GPS and MP3 player without holding or picking up my phone?

rick chi-town no está en línea Stack level 1

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm not thrilled by your choice of words,but, you should also checkout http://www.thepocketsolution.com/. I purchased a mount, to use on my 8820 for the exact same reason and I still love the results.
    Last edited by calm_tiger; 04-17-2008 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    I'm not thrilled by your choice of words . . .
    Ok so what words are you referencing to ?

I got a link from another stacker and went ahead and purchased one of these holders. Its kinda pricey but oh well it works and has a charger built in.

http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/....asp?item=1896

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99
    He is probably referring to like "using the piss out of it" I guess....

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    It doesn't take a genius.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    It doesn't take a genius. Cause Im not one

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    lmFAo, grow up and move on to the 20th century please
    Using the piss out of something is hardly bad mannered language. Its a common day phrase.

It doesnt take a genius to use the PM instead of spamming up my thread with crap.

I simply stated that I use the hell out of my GPS program so I was looking for a car mount. Its not like your comment will change anything, so dont get all PISSY.

Have a nice day, its friday night and we all gotta get some. Snatch that baseball from over the fence this weekend and have a sweaty ball. Sack a quarterback if football is your sport of choice. Whatever you do have fun this weekend and makes lots of babies (whats the fun of having a blackberry with phone/video capabilities if you dont utilize all of the options)

(Is hell a better word to use than piss? Who knows, gonna offend at least one baby)
    Last edited by rprewitt; 04-18-2008 at 07:34 PM.