I've had the Zagg Invisible Shield on my Curve since Nov and it's done a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Can you remove & clean the Zagg shield?

Advertisement

I've had the Zagg Invisible Shield on my Curve since Nov and it's done a fantastic job at keeping from scratches. I find cases too bulky and I didn't get the RED Curve to hide it inside some case. lol.

Anyway, while it's doing a great job, I'm finding that dirt & gunk is starting to accumulate around the edges of the shield. Does anyone know if you can actually remove the shield, clean it and reapply?

Thanks!

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    when i had the incisible shield or whatever it worked great, but did the same thing. once it's off it's off. so don't remove it unless you want to buy a new one.

if it's getting pretty gross, look up BEST SKIN EVER online. they really are the best skins ever. search them here and you will find a lot of people like them.....and they are MUCH cheaper in price.

i got a two pack of just the screen protectors for like $8 if remember right. A LOT less than the $24 or so i paid for invisashield.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    BSE does the same thing with the glue stuff on the side but i just take a q-tip and some alcohol and wipe it off and good as new
    RedCurv07

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    OK. I'll try cleaning w/ the Q-tip first. I also wrote to Zagg asking about the best way to clean/resolve this or if they can send me a replacement. I doubt they will since it isn't a "scratching" issue. I guess I'll look into BSE. It's not too bad right now but I like to keep my BB pristine.

If it bothers me after a few months, I'll be completely grossed out in a few more. ick.