Please let me know if you have any positive results with the following and any ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

RJHTexas no está en línea Stack level 1

Buying a BB 7250 and want feedback on Blue tooth accessories

Advertisement

Please let me know if you have any positive results with the following and any product/vendor reccomendations for my BB 7250.

Extended life battery (are they worth it?)
    Wireless head sets (seems like a ton of models to choose from)
    Wireless keyboards
    Thanks for your help! RJH

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Buying a BB 7250 and want feedback on Blue tooth accesso

Quote Originally Posted by RJHTexas
    Please let me know if you have any positive results with the following and any product/vendor reccomendations for my BB 7250.

Extended life battery (are they worth it?)
    Wireless head sets (seems like a ton of models to choose from)
    Wireless keyboards
    The battery life is about the same. However you can buy a dif batter for around $99 from smartphonedepot.com i think I saw it. That extends the life even more.

I've used Motorola bluetooth headsets with never any problems so far.

Keyboards i'm not sure about.. try blackberrystuff.com

lpowell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    i'm using the motorola headset with no problems, just wish you could voice dial..keyboards? i don't know. check out www.smartphonedepot.com

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lpowell
    i'm using the motorola headset with no problems, just wish you could voice dial..keyboards? i don't know. check out www.smartphonedepot.com
    Motorola seems to be taking a very large % of the Bluetooth wireless headset market. *thumbsup*

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4
    I heard the Jabra work well. I have a 7280 with no bluetooth though. :evil:
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

KonTiki no está en línea Stack level 1

Blurtooth

I have a 7250 with Verizon and I use the Motorola HS-820, it works great.
    \"Without INSPIRATION, or EXPERIENCE, or the MEMORIES, nothing would ever be. From the PAST we learn, at the PRESENT we live, and for the FUTURE we hope. If only . . . \" - LoboGris -

rebroker no está en línea Stack level 1

Motorola Wireless Headset

I have a BB 7520 and have tried two wireless headsets to date. The first one was a Motorola 820 and after a few weeks it had trouble connecting to its charger. The volume was always set at its highest and wasnt enough. I returned it free of charge and in exchange they gave me the 850 model. Exactly the same problem for the 850 after one month and the volume is the same problem. If it had two higher settings it would probably be fine. Can anyone recommend a better wireless headset? I hate holding the BB to my ear especially while driving....

thanks in advance

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod
    I just recently bought the BT800 Jabra with caller ID.

First off, the caller ID will show up on your phone but just the number. So don't expect to see names.

On the other hand, the BT800 works well with my BB 7520 but it does have problems such as pressing the answer button 3 times to get it to pick up. It's currently the known problem and Jabra hasn't really said much about correcting it.

Overall, it works very well, clear, I can make last calls using the headset.

Another you may want to try is HBH662 from Motorola. There are no known issues with it.

Just know that as I scour forum to forum, I see mixed feelings that are dependant to the user. The Motorola HBH66X seems to be a sure bet without much disklikes.

GEMINII no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3007A36C

Re: Buying a BB 7250 and want feedback on Blue tooth accessories

I use aBB7250 on Alltel serive and im using a Motorola 820. They work great, just wish I could voice dail on it. Looking for a extended battery, sometimes i dont charge it up after a long text message session. lol

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I have a Plantronics M2500 BT headset and let's just say I hated the thing with my 7100t's.

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

Motorolla is the way to go

yellowone no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E6E30E

Greetings,

O know I'm new here but I've had my 7100T for about a year and used both Jabra BT250 and Motorola BT headsets. I'm not sure how people are satisfied with the Motorola sets but for me it was a constant problem with individuals not being able to hear me. It only worked well in a completely quiet setting. Car or noisy environments were not even feasible. I knew on answering the call I would have to switch to handset. Not only was the other party having problems hearing me but being used to the Jabra in the ear gel and having the sound crystal clear made me think my Motorola was not functioning properly. The over the ear design provides no where near the volume that the in the ear does.

Lastly after reading BarJohn's 7 set shootout I am definitely going to make m y own custom AX2. If you l isten to the audio clips the AX2 with an ety*com boom makes for a better quality set than anything else.

My advice to people is to read more opinions on the Motorola sets....there appear to be a lot of different experiences.