For everyone who has a blackberry and a Jabra BT800, a known issue by Jabra ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod

BT800 Software Upgrade and Blackberry fixes...

Advertisement

For everyone who has a blackberry and a Jabra BT800, a known issue by Jabra and experienced by users is the annoying press the answer button 5 to 6 times before the headset picks up.

I, for one, have called Jabra to find out if a fix was ever going to be in place and with the release of 4.1 OS, it corrected the problem. There was a good 1.5 sec delay before it picked up, however, it was far better than pressing the button 5 to 6 times.

NEWS FLASH: Visit the Jabra website and download the new software update for the BT800 and it will fix all problems. Not only does it pick up on 1 keypress from the headset, it will connect with your phone with lightning speed. Exciting! Definately! Now, I need to brush off the dust that collected while my BT800 was sitting on the shelf.

I'm not sure what other known issues are out there with this specific headset, but I sure love my BT800 once again!
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Got Stacked? Then Join Stack Groups today, coming 24-July-06!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: BT800 Software Upgrade and Blackberry fixes...

Great news! I have a friend who i'll forward this post to.

Thanks