anyone know where I can get these for less than the crfzy retail price they ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Question boxwave screen protectors

Advertisement

anyone know where I can get these for less than the crfzy retail price they want? $11-$14 for 1 screen protector shuld be illegal...Thanks

rt1168 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i know i couldnt find them anywhere else. Maybe someone else may know.

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    FWIW: my gadget-freaking grown son (and daughter) and I have tried almost every screen protector that has ever been sold. Between the three of us, we _currently_ own/use four Canon D-SLR's, seven Point&Shoot digital cameras, three portable DVD players, three US-based cellphones, six Canadian-based cellphones, three Garmin GPS units, an Archos 605, five iPods, one (soon to be two) iPod iTouch, a 3G iPhone, and three BlackBerries (including my new Bold). (before the flames erupt, not bragging, just making a point)

On _EVERY_ product - a Boxwave 'Crystal' screen protector. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Every penny. As my father used to tell me: "You buy a cheap tool many times; you only buy a good tool once."

FWIW.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    On _EVERY_ product - a Boxwave 'Crystal' screen protector. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? Every penny. As my father used to tell me: "You buy a cheap tool many times; you only buy a good tool once."

FWIW.[/quote]

I have to agree on that one. I rather spend a lil more and not having to buy it again than buying it cheap and having to buy many times.

PoliceDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post

FWIW.
    I have to agree on that one. I rather spend a lil more and not having to buy it again than buying it cheap and having to buy many times.[/quote]

Absolutely. I wasted a lot of time and money, on all kinds of stuff, before I learned that.

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It's also washable and reusable--and the clarity of the protector is especially nice.