BoxWave releases the Rubberized Slim Case for the BlackBerry Curve! Sleek, slim, and convenient. BoxWave's ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

boxwave no está en línea Stack level 1

BoxWave BlackBerry Curve Accessories: Rubberized Slim Case

Advertisement

BoxWave releases the Rubberized Slim Case for the BlackBerry Curve!

Sleek, slim, and convenient. BoxWave's Rubberized Slim Case is an ultra slim hard case that is custom fitted for your BlackBerry Curve. This durable case protects and neatly stores your device everyday.

The BlackBerry Curve Rubberized Slim Case has a cut-out design for the keyboard so that you can see the keys clearly and keep the same tactile feel as using the BlackBerry Curve without a case. It comes in your choice of three colors: Gecko Green, Jet Black, and Metallic Silver. This lets you customize the color of your BlackBerry Curve! An utterly refined case for BlackBerry Curve users on the move.

Compatible with:

BlackBerry 8300
    Blackberry 8310
    Blackberry Curve

See more of BlackBerry Curve Accessories by BoxWave.

Best,

Yong
    BoxWave

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: BoxWave BlackBerry Curve Accessories: Rubberized Slim Case

Thanks for the info!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

I like the Activecase (not rubberized) but have two main issues with the case:
    1. I wish the back is more flat. I know that the reason it is a bit raised in the middle is because Boxwave wants to accomodate the optional knob for belt clip. I just wish they will have a version that is just completely flat for people who don't want to use the belt clip option.
    2. The case is VERY hard to open once your phone is inside. I actually hurt my finger/fingernail trying to pry it open when I wanted to access the micoSD card slot (because I switch cards).

Based on the pictures on their website, I think the rubberized cases will have the same issues I have with the activecase.
    8900-user
    DocGo

techcrazy no está en línea Stack level 1

Looks Good!
    TechCrazy
    "Please let me know if you know more techniques"