Does anyone else think that the case that comes with the Rogers Blackberry Bold is ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Bold Rogers Stock Case Quality

Advertisement

Does anyone else think that the case that comes with the Rogers Blackberry Bold is ugly? I have managed to squeeeze my Curve into the nice leather Blackberry case for my Curve, it's snug, but still fits quite nicely.

Anyone else doing this?

I'd be interested in hearing whether other people are using the stock case, or other alternatives.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    im using a full bodyguardz protector therefore no need for a case but when i need it on my belt i use the 88xx belt clip which fits nicely and is not as ugly as the bold one.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I like the Bold case.....

I tried putting in my curve case. It is too tight (activates my camera), and it is too long (the clasp won't close properly).

Perhaps when someone comes out with a regular Blackberry case I will worry about. Until then the OEM case is just fine.
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 09-21-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: I tried something
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    i like the one that comes with it. But if needed, use the older style 8800 case, of 8300 case (8300 is a little tight, but works)
    According to the RIM reps I spoke to at a trade show last month, they changed the case in response to the weak clips that the previous versions suffered from. Only time will tell if it helped!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Is not ugly, but the clip should be removable. With the clip, the phone dont fit my pockets. Also, the top corners are unprotected.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Yeah I didn't like the bold case either. I am using my curve case, but I cut off the band that goes over the top for quick removal, and its snug enough that its not just gonna fall out.

Anyone have the EU sleeve?