i just got it in the mail today (from amazon, $85). holy crap, what a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

blueant supertooth II

Advertisement

i just got it in the mail today (from amazon, $85). holy crap, what a nice piece of technology! paired with my 8100 perfectly the first time. works like a champ and the sound quality is fairly outstanding. i was gonna spend more and get the color parrot (you can see who's calling right on the device), but between the higher cost and (practically) mandatory professional installation, i think i made the right call. it has not been thoroughly, extensively road tested by me. this is just my first impression. i'll let you all know if my opinion changes for better or worse. right now, though, i'm all grins.

just thought i'd recommend this item to anyone who might be looking...

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: blueant supertooth II

Quote Originally Posted by shmengie
    i just got it in the mail today (from amazon, $85). holy crap, what a nice piece of technology! paired with my 8100 perfectly the first time. works like a champ and the sound quality is fairly outstanding. i was gonna spend more and get the color parrot (you can see who's calling right on the device), but between the higher cost and (practically) mandatory professional installation, i think i made the right call. it has not been thoroughly, extensively road tested by me. this is just my first impression. i'll let you all know if my opinion changes for better or worse. right now, though, i'm all grins.

just thought i'd recommend this item to anyone who might be looking...
    give us the pics oir the link, cant be be nicer lookin than than the jawbone

here it is on amazon. damn, now it's only $76. wonder if amazon has price protection? anyways...

i guess i shoulda mentioned (although you coulda googled it, you lazy sod! ), but this is not a bluetooth headset. this is a bluetooth speakerphone car kit. personally, i'm not interested in walking around with a headset. i just wanted something handsfree for the car. so, there ya go...

so, from my above post, i paid $8.88 more for the blueant 2 weeks ago than amazon offers it for now. so, i sent an e-mail last night asking if they have some sort of price protection. i woke up this morning and there was a reply.

they've credited my card $8.88!! because amazon already offers really good pricing, free shipping, etc., i didn't really expect a credit. that's the kind of customer service that makes me happy to send money their way.

yay, amazon!!

this just in:
    Quote Originally Posted by amazon
    Hello from Amazon.com.

We're writing to confirm that we have processed your refund for $8.88 for the above-referenced order.

For more information on how we calculate refunds, please visit our web site at http://www.amazon.com/refunds

We hope this is a satisfactory resolution for you. However, if you have any questions or concerns, please use this link to contact Customer Service:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contac...d-refunds.html

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Amazon.com
    Earth's Biggest Selection
    http://www.amazon.com/
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by shmengie; 05-15-2007 at 10:51 AM.