http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-storm-...el-p-4258.html Anybody willing to try it out ?... BlackBerry Accessories forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Blackberry Storm Black Bezel

Advertisement

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    interesting but i kinda like the silver...but if you insist ,go ahead and get it and send it my way...i'll try it.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    haha cat .
    I might get it i would love a blacked out Storm.
    Bold and Storm look/would look amazing in Black.
    8900 not so much.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I would like to see it.. Personally, I have a black bezel for my Bold sitting on my desk, but I haven't wanted it enough to swap em out.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh ssnxp back when i had my bold as my main device i was DROOLING in front of the black bezel, actually ordered one but it never came so yeah ...
    but i would put it on right away if i were u

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I ordered the bezel AND the battery cover together, and the battery cover just doesn't sit as "tight" on the Bold as the original one did. I'm a bit worried that the bezel won't fit perfectly either, you know?

Well that and the stories I've heard about how tough the dust screens are to transfer.. I don't know. I've taken apart MANY Pearls/Curves (for work and personal) but for some reason, the Bold is intimidating. I guess it's because I've never done one before, because the phone is new, and because it's MY phone. Hah. I'll definitely post pics w/ my white battery cover if I get the nerves to do it though.

If you do the black bezel for the storm, I'll do it for the Bold! (Even though the Bold has been done before.. haha)