So, I've got a clear case-but the corner broke when I was trying to take ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64

Bestskinsever.com

Advertisement

So, I've got a clear case-but the corner broke when I was trying to take it off to clean/battery pull it. It's a great case and it's secure-but it's a sucker to get apart and well, yeah, I broke a small piece off the corner "lock" so now the one corner doesn't fit closed.

WITH THAT BEING SAID... I would like some input on those of you who have purchased, used the skins from bestskinsever.com. I know they have testimonials, but I'd prefer to hear it from the STACKS...l'il more trust here ;-).

I'd like to know how it works/worked for you, if you liked it (would you buy another ), how long it lasts, but most importantly... how EASY is it to put on/take off without damaging (scraping, wetting, bubbling) your BB.

Thanks to all!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Straight up! This company is top shelf. The fit is great and if any issue occurs they are prompt to answer and usually are very geneeous to deal with. I have used another company with a similar product and for price, function and service BSE kills it. Get after it. Quick shipping too. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    thanks man!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I originally used the other skin company, their service was terribly slow, dealt with Best Skins Ever, fit is great, takes some patience to apply but it is not hard, the price is right, and shipping is prompt!

jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use their skin on my Pearl and it work really well. They do seem to collect dirt and grime and the edges but its easy to clean off. It really has helped keep my phone in good shape. I would and have reccomended using them to anyone.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Wow, sounds like I might have to look into one along with a higher capacity battery and bigger micro sd card. Good to hear from you guys that the company is trustworthy, as I had been considering a skin myself.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    jay, not sure if you saw the review i did, with screenshots?

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=33399

i love the BSE. its a bear the first time, but after that, you will be a pro at installation.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Wow, thanks for the link, looks sweet...can't wait to get one now.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pearl8130rob no está en línea Stack level 1
    i in fact just ordered bse for my fiances curve. I have bought from them for my bse for my pearl, the service is exceptional! I'll use them over and over again, and applying them is nothing, dont be nervous!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Haha Cherri beat me to it. I was going to recommend you ask her. She can answer all of your questions that you have about BSE's

xaptux no está en línea Stack level 1
    yay. i want one