I hope I'm putting this in the right place... I just wanted to give a ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thumbs up Best Skins Ever

Advertisement

I hope I'm putting this in the right place... I just wanted to give a big "thumbs up" to Best Skins Ever.com! I have used the BSE skins since I first got a BB (thanks to recommendations on PinStack) and they offer fantastic protection at a great price. In addition, the customer service can't be beat. I just ordered new BSE skins for my new BB and had a problem with the mail service - envelope arrived severely damaged. I contacted BSE to order another set and even though it was not their fault, they sent me a replacement for free AND they sent it priority mail!

I'm always quick to complain about poor customer service, so I try to also make sure to mention my great customer service experiences. Just FYI

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    quick question about the BSE. Is there any sort of orange peel effect once the protector is dry?
    thanks in advance
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Orange peel - as in textured surface? No, it's completely smooth when dry.

PS - thanks to Mods for moving this to the correct place!

SanaTizer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e3b2f
    I also had an excellent customer service experience with them. I ordered one and had it installed (great product) and after about a week in the new factory slip case it started to turn an ugly brown from the leather inside the case.

I called the company to order a new one and would you believe they just sent me a new one for free?.... I was shocked and amazed. I have talked all my blackberry friends into ordering one from BSE.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i LOVE BSE. my 8300, 8310 and 8120 didn't make it passed half an hour out of box without a BSE

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Well I hope their better than my decalgirl skin I got for my 8310. When I removed it, it completely removed the paint from the top of the lcd screen where the word "blackberry" is stated..

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    really? ouch! that sucks! i was thinking of getting one, but now that i have the casemate leather case coming, not gonna worry about it

jsmall88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240C4EFE
    Yeah I had a decal girl skin as well that took some paint off in the same place. It really stands out there too!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Yeah, another issue with the decal girl skins... my friend put one on my 8100 in anticipation of me giving it to her when I got my 8120. I didn't participate and I'm not sure I would have noticed either.... but around the same time it became very hard to hear me when I made calls on that phone, and it was the same when she took it over. We tried all kinds of troubleshooting and had finally decided that something had gone wrong mechanically since the phone is well over a year old. Then she happened to notice that the decal girl skin completely covered the microphone with no hole cut in it! We took that part of the skin off and voila! We didn't make the connection between putting on the skin and losing volume and felt really stupid when we finally figured it out , but I'm also seriously unimpressed with decal girl for not taking things like that into consideration when creating their skins! BSE obviously spends time when they design their skins - they fit perfectly and cover what should be and don't cover what shouldn't be!
    Last edited by gritsinct; 04-22-2008 at 10:18 PM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah luckily for the person I sold my curve to that she was gonna send into coloware to get it painted so It wont show up afterwards

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I ordered one a while back and when I got it, someone had literally scratched the surface of it...(think exacto knife scratch)...so I emailed them and they sent me out a new one! Great service! Just ordered one for my 8310....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?