I drive a big truck, and I'm looking for a good bluetooth earpiece that's good ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

HedBanger no está en línea Stack level 2

Best Bluetooth for truck drivers?

Advertisement

I drive a big truck, and I'm looking for a good bluetooth earpiece that's good at background noise reduction. I use the wire earpiece that comes with the blackberry 8800 when I'm doing stuff at home, and it works great for me. But when I'm driving it picks up too much background noise. Gotta be small, and of course cheap. Any recomendations?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by HedBanger; 01-08-2008 at 10:19 AM.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Best Bluetooth for truck drivers?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~some of the drivers that I know talk about the blueparrot I have not used this headset, I use a Samsung wep 410 but drive a car so I'm not sure about how that would perform in a truck.I think the blueparrot costs around $100-hope this helps

adamsbrian74 no está en línea Stack level 1

You can't go wrong with a JawBone. I've had mine for over a year and never had an issue with background noise. I live in downtown Indianapolis and walk to work quite often (about 15 blocks) and never had anyone complain about any noise in the background, which there always is noise.....

Also, I drive with my windows down and with the stereo (1200watt with sub, etc...) and not one complaint.

It's not the cheapest headset in the world but it's comfortable, works perfectly and has a great warranty.

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

what about the jawbone for the noise cancelling. I drive a lifted excursion with noisy tires and with it they hear nothing but me....
    Michael

HedBanger no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks!

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

jawbone all the way as well. i've had mine for 3 months and it's the best headset i've ever had.

scorpio11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I completely agree with the recommendations for the Jawbone. And their noise cancellation is supposed to be the best out there.

rqatwju21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I also use a Nokia N8 but drive a car so I am not sure about how that would perform in a truck.......