I am pretty new to BB, and am looking for a good leather flip case ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

cyoung234 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B040A6

Best BB Flip Case?

Advertisement

I am pretty new to BB, and am looking for a good leather flip case for my 7250. I have looked at Sena and Fortte, as well as Bellagio. Anyone have a recommendation as to not only which case but where to get it? I see the 15% Fortte deal has expired here. BTW, I am looking for it in tan of some sort. Thanks.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

cyoung234 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B040A6

Thanks, ...

I had already looked at all of these threads. I was curious to see if people had strong preferences for one brand over another. It looks like Vaja cases are the most expensive, but both Fortte and Sena seem to be well thought of.

My personal preference so far seems to be for a flip case because the BB is a little awkward and slippery in my hand when I take it out of the stock RIM holster - I have dropped it once so far! Not a good sign, even though I am not usually hard on electronics.

I decided to go with the Sena case for now, although I am also looking at both Fortte and Piel Frama. These all seem to be well made.