Okay I've been thinking about ordering a housing for my 8310 now on cnn.cn I ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

been thinking about

Advertisement

Okay I've been thinking about ordering a housing for my 8310 now on cnn.cn I found my red housing now they have the face plate and 2 diffrent housings now my ? Is does one come with the trackball and key pad and one doesn't cause in the dicription it doest say ones 10 dollars cheaper and there both at&t branded my 2nd ? Is were can I go to get this housing put on I'm nor wanting to risk screwing my phone up

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Why not just get your berry painted by hack? ..

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    Okay I've been thinking about ordering a housing for my 8310 now on cnn.cn I found my red housing now they have the face plate and 2 diffrent housings now my ? Is does one come with the trackball and key pad and one doesn't cause in the dicription it doest say ones 10 dollars cheaper and there both at&t branded my 2nd ? Is were can I go to get this housing put on I'm nor wanting to risk screwing my phone up
    CHICKEN!!

Just kidding! I've had my new housing for a couple of months and haven't had the stones to change it out yet!

The picture of the full housing looks as though it includes the trackball, but I can't tell for sure. You could e-mail them and ask.

You might try an electronics repair shop to see if they wouldn't do it for you, otherwise, cnn.cn has the video that shows how to disassemble the device.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I guess I'll just email them lol and the chicken thing was great lol looks like ur the same as me though roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    Why not just get your berry painted by hack? ..
    Huh?