Does anyone have one? What are your thoughts on it? Just ordered mine in the ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

8700krystal no está en línea Stack level 2

BB Storm Seidio Innocase II

Advertisement

Does anyone have one? What are your thoughts on it?

Just ordered mine in the rose pink color, thought it was extremely expensive compared to some of the cases/covers I've had.. I'm hoping there's something about it that makes it well worth it!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    It is pricey but worth it. I have been using it for a couple of months.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have one as well. It's a quality well made case. Very thin and fits snug on the storm. Just enough grip to help you hold the phone while typing, yet not so grippy that it sticks in your pocket.

Everybody (with a Storm) I've ever showed it to immediately asks me where they can order one from.

Received my Innocase today, love the size.. just wish it were all one piece as opposed to two due to the line it creates, but other than that no issues! Thanks for your responses!

After digging around on crackberry, I found a MUCH better case for my phone. I am going to be promptly returning the Seidio case.. I already placed my order for the Incipio feather in magenta!!

Check it out!
    http://www.myincipio.com/category/02...ry_storm_9530/

They have many other options, as far as case type/color. Can't wait til I get it!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by 8700krystal View Post
    After digging around on crackberry, I found a MUCH better case for my phone. I am going to be promptly returning the Seidio case.. I already placed my order for the Incipio feather in magenta!!

Check it out!
    http://www.myincipio.com/category/02...ry_storm_9530/

They have many other options, as far as case type/color. Can't wait til I get it!
    how can you say that this is a "MUCH" better case? it ia a silicone case which is really a totally different animal than the innocase.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

it's not silicone, it's a flexible polymer.. were you perhaps looking at the dermaSHOT or silicrylic case they offer? also very good choices! and in my opinion, it's exactly what i was looking for (one piece that fits around the phone like the Innocase w/out the visible line that indicates two seperate pieces)..

it's MY opinion that it's a MUCH better case. jeez.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    it's not silicone, it's a flexible polymer.. were you perhaps looking at the dermaSHOT or silicrylic case they offer? also very good choices! and in my opinion, it's exactly what i was looking for (one piece that fits around the phone like the Innocase w/out the visible line that indicates two seperate pieces)..

it's MY opinion that it's a MUCH better case. jeez.
    sorry krystal,i didn't mean to sound like i was belittling your opinion i just couldn't understand how you could give such a strong opinion without physically seeing the case yet.

it was the silicone case that i was looking at. i would be very interested in hearing your review when you receive your new case. i might have to snag one too.

lol, i figured those were what you were looking at! no hard feelings, k?

the only reason i knew it was the case for me is because of a 20 something page thread on it at crackberry.. pictures, pros & cons.. it's exactly what i was looking for! i'll let you know if it's worth investing in.. i have a 20% off code as well, and shipping is free!! ordered it friday and it's here today..

PIN/ID
    wut?
    lol, i figured those were what you were looking at! no hard feelings, k?

the only reason i knew it was the case for me is because of a 20 something page thread on it at crackberry.. pictures, pros & cons.. it's exactly what i was looking for! i'll let you know if it's worth investing in.. i have a 20% off code as well, and shipping is free!! ordered it friday and it's here today..
    good deal...no hard feelings at all. i looked at the one you were talking about and the black one was out of stock. post back when you get it...i'm always willing to add another accessory to my stockpile.

the case is awesome!! i'm sure it's pretty comparable to the casemate barely there case, but i don't like their color choices..

wish i could post pics but can't at this time.. i'll try to explain as best as i can.

covers entire back of phone and sides, with oversized cut-outs for all inputs..

shows a hairline of the chrome around the phone, the top and bottom of phone are all exposed..

overall i really like the case, it's thin enough to not bother me and very colorful

let me know if your interested cats, and i'll get the code for you!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    let me know if your interested cats, and i'll get the code for you!
    hit me up...i'm always willing to try something new. any pics yet?

i have pics, but not sure how to post them?? tell me how and i'll get them up for ya!

case10 or gap09

one is 10% and one is 20% but i think the 20% isn't working anymore..

btw, i switched to a tour, and incipio doesn't have any cases for it yet