Hey does anyone use a screen protector for their bold? Which ones do you guys ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

amsirron23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B4907

BB BOLD Screen Protectors?

Advertisement

Hey does anyone use a screen protector for their bold? Which ones do you guys recommend? I don't want one that just covers the screen area... I want one that covers the whole glass portion as I hate having lines in the middle of the glass.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I believe Invisashield has some for the Bold right now. Not to sure about Best Skins Ever.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    BSE hasn't started selling the skins for the bold yet ultimately those will be the BEST bet .. they aren't called bestskins for nothing

alternatively, ZAGG has released an 'invisibleSHIELD' here

Abbsta no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Stacker
    I am using the IS as I mentioned in the thread that cherrichiodo posted above. But my next one will be something that I can take off, wash and reapply like Martin Fields and the like.

stmcgill no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2104EBA8
    PDair and Brando have them available as well I believe.
    Shaun McGill
    www.pda-247.com
    Blackberry, Symbian, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android etc. etc.
    PIN: 2104EBA8

amsirron23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    207B4907
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbsta View Post
    I am using the IS as I mentioned in the thread that cherrichiodo posted above. But my next one will be something that I can take off, wash and reapply like Martin Fields and the like.
    Ah yes... another criteria is to be able to have it come off without any residue on the screen and reappliable... I used to use EXiM screen protectors on my older phones and I thought those were one of the best I have ever used. It didn't hinder my resolution/colours at all! And it was easy to remove and reapply without any residue which helps as I like to keep the screen as clean as possible!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    JB ordered a Bodyguardz set for my bold and i should be getting it tomorrow i will put it on and report back here to let you all know how it went and what i think of it.

r3ckl3ss no está en línea Stack level 2
    Any word on the quality of the Bodyguardz? I am on the fence between either it or the Zagg. Might cut up one available locally while I wait for one to ship.

That will also buy me some time to procrastinate making a decision on what to get.

Thanks.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Accessorygeeks Private Screen Protector looks good. My only question is how to clean this type of protectors (sticky area) when the lint get inside.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~