I guess my main question is, is that screen protection plastic like the rest of ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Anyone try the Boxwave Active Case?

Advertisement

I guess my main question is, is that screen protection plastic like the rest of the case or is it some flimsy film?

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Not me but i like the look of it.

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    the screen cover is just like the rest of the phone. Hard plastic. Great case loved the one I had for my 8310 but hade to givit up because of my seido extended life battery. I tried to cut the back down to make it fit but no luck. Highly recomend it.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

I like how it says 8900 not included. DUHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by boomermarkovich View Post
    the screen cover is just like the rest of the phone. Hard plastic. Great case loved the one I had for my 8310 but hade to givit up because of my seido extended life battery. I tried to cut the back down to make it fit but no luck. Highly recomend it.

Thanks for confirming that. I have a similar ebay clear case but it doesnt protect the screen. I had to get the screen protectors with it and I'm tired of them coming off or slowly unpeeling. This case will be perfect for me then.

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    Thanks for confirming that. I have a similar ebay clear case but it doesnt protect the screen. I had to get the screen protectors with it and I'm tired of them coming off or slowly unpeeling. This case will be perfect for me then.
    If you don't have a screen protecter maybe you should try he invisishield at zagg.com. Works great to me and is a self healing film. I think I paid $12 for it
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    If you don't have a screen protecter maybe you should try he invisishield at zagg.com. Works great to me and is a self healing film. I think I paid $12 for it
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

while it does protect the screen from scratches it does not protect the phone overall from shock or god forbid you drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by boomermarkovich View Post
    while it does protect the screen from scratches it does not protect the phone overall from shock or god forbid you drop it.
    You get insurance for that type of disaster God forbid, overall my current plastic clear case works fine and I've dropped it a couple of times. I like the clear cases.

boxwave no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Hi all,

Just wondering, if any admins or mods are interested in doing some reviews of our products for the forum please do not hesitate to email me I can be contacted for review purposes at reviews@boxwave.com.

Cheers! Hope you enjoy the case.

We also have awesome screen protectors. For what it's worth, I have never had any problems with our screen protectors, and my friends who have used them on their devices have never complained. Just my 2 cents!

ChrisS-