Results 1 to 9 of 9

I guess my main question is, is that screen protection plastic like the rest of ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

  1. #1
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628

    Anyone try the Boxwave Active Case?

    Advertisement







    I guess my main question is, is that screen protection plastic like the rest of the case or is it some flimsy film?

  2. #2
    cbeslash's Avatar
    cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Posts
    648
    Not me but i like the look of it.

  3. #3
    boomermarkovich's Avatar
    boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    476
    the screen cover is just like the rest of the phone. Hard plastic. Great case loved the one I had for my 8310 but hade to givit up because of my seido extended life battery. I tried to cut the back down to make it fit but no luck. Highly recomend it.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard



  4. #4
    boomermarkovich's Avatar
    boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    476
    I like how it says 8900 not included. DUHHHHHH
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard



  5. #5
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by boomermarkovich View Post
    the screen cover is just like the rest of the phone. Hard plastic. Great case loved the one I had for my 8310 but hade to givit up because of my seido extended life battery. I tried to cut the back down to make it fit but no luck. Highly recomend it.

    Thanks for confirming that. I have a similar ebay clear case but it doesnt protect the screen. I had to get the screen protectors with it and I'm tired of them coming off or slowly unpeeling. This case will be perfect for me then.

  6. #6
    BoSoxFan82's Avatar
    BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    Thanks for confirming that. I have a similar ebay clear case but it doesnt protect the screen. I had to get the screen protectors with it and I'm tired of them coming off or slowly unpeeling. This case will be perfect for me then.
    If you don't have a screen protecter maybe you should try he invisishield at zagg.com. Works great to me and is a self healing film. I think I paid $12 for it
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

  7. #7
    boomermarkovich's Avatar
    boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxFan82 View Post
    If you don't have a screen protecter maybe you should try he invisishield at zagg.com. Works great to me and is a self healing film. I think I paid $12 for it
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

    while it does protect the screen from scratches it does not protect the phone overall from shock or god forbid you drop it.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard



  8. #8
    ocanyc's Avatar
    ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by boomermarkovich View Post
    while it does protect the screen from scratches it does not protect the phone overall from shock or god forbid you drop it.
    You get insurance for that type of disaster God forbid, overall my current plastic clear case works fine and I've dropped it a couple of times. I like the clear cases.

  9. #9
    boxwave's Avatar
    boxwave no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18
    Hi Hi all,

    Just wondering, if any admins or mods are interested in doing some reviews of our products for the forum please do not hesitate to email me I can be contacted for review purposes at reviews@boxwave.com.

    Cheers! Hope you enjoy the case.

    We also have awesome screen protectors. For what it's worth, I have never had any problems with our screen protectors, and my friends who have used them on their devices have never complained. Just my 2 cents!

    ChrisS-

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •