Found this cool site that makes custom battery covers for Berries. Here is the description ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

Anyone Try Coveroo's ?

Advertisement

Found this cool site that makes custom battery covers for Berries. Here is the description but it looks pretty cool and its engraved art, and it says you can send them your own art and they will do it too.

Here is the link... I took some pics but can't seem to load them to the gallery for all you wap folks.

Here is the link to check them out:
    http://www.coveroo.com/Default.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Cool! Nice find, darryl!

Do you know what type of material they use for the covers, specifically the Bold?

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    hmm that is pretty sweet now just if u was able to send in one and have them print it out for ya but still good

bkeen no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

i actually did some business with Coveroo and I really found it a pleasurable thing. Normally, I do not get into the whole moding your stuff thing but with my wife's bday coming and I was struggling to find something to get her. I heard about Coveroo on BlackBerryForums and I started looking around. My wife fenced on the varisty team for THE Ohio State Buckeyes and she is still coaching one of our local squads here in Pittsburgh so I wanted to do something that tie in fencing and her BB Curve I got her for Christmas. I sent an email to Coveroo about doing a custom cover and Keith got back to me. He even took time out on his time on New Years day to send me a mock up of the cover. I was really surprised by that. Anyways, I am ordering the cover and I can't wait to see how it comes out. To answer the other question, they can do any covers. When you go to their site, they have a list of all the BBs so you pick your BB and then you can order your cover.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Cool! Nice find, darryl!

Do you know what type of material they use for the covers, specifically the Bold?
    I have never used them before but I LOVE it and am going to order one, but it looks like the factory Leather (red one for some reason) and the smooth black batter cover for the bold that was on the pre-release versions, and that you can buy on CNN.

I looks wicked!

At first I thought it was printed on, but from the description it looks like its almost engraved by laser so it wont come off ever.

Sweet !

Coveroo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Cool! Nice find, darryl!

We actually use the same covers that are supplied with your Blackberry Bold ('leather' in Red or Black and we just got titanium in for the bold... looks AWESOME!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Coveroo; 01-09-2009 at 02:37 AM.

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer
    I will say that they are very personable... will answer any and all questions. They do custom orders.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Keith is amazing and their customer service is out of this world.
    I can personally vouch for this company. Do business with them you will not regret it.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I found an 8120 CrackBerry forum logo that's cool. Will they do a custom PinStack forum logo?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    They do custom logos for 49.95.
    I'll ask him tomorrow if he is willing do a pinstack one and make it part of the lineup (i dont see why not he is a registered stacker and they did it for CB).
    He would have to speak with Hayden though (thats my guess) as they would be the two in charge of this.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    $49.95??? I don't see that on the site.

Coveroo no está en línea Stack level 1

Custom Coveroo

Hi!
    Remember you get a whole new back cover for your phone with a Coveroo. For custom art there is a significant amount of time we have to put in so that's why he price is a little heigher. If you're still interested here is the custom order process.

Thanks!

For custom Coveroo orders just click this link to purchase and send us an e mail with the below: http://www.coveroo.com/product/tabid/61/v-4830-coveroo-with-custom-design.aspx
    Phone Model(s)
    Phone Color(s)
    Attach art/logo/text
    Last edited by Coveroo; 01-12-2009 at 03:11 PM.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Thanks for the info!!! One question... are there any limitations as to what can be put on a coveroo???