http://www.bargaincell.com/index_45258.html i'm just wondering why a car charger would only be $2.99? if you've done ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

8700krystal no está en línea Stack level 2

anybody dealt with bargaincell.com?

Advertisement

http://www.bargaincell.com/index_45258.html

i'm just wondering why a car charger would only be $2.99?

if you've done business with them, i'd love to hear your feedback!

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    If I'm correct I think I have bought something from them before but it was through an eBay listing not directly from their site. The transaction went okay.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I've bought several items from them. The 2.99 charger is an aftermarket charger. If you're buying for your berry, I would strongly suggest you pay the few extra bucks and get the OEM charger. But the company is legit.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

thanks for your responses!

what is the difference between the non-oem and the oem chargers? it says the non-oem ones have the chip that stops it from charging once it's full.. what is the risk i'm taking with buying one of those?

tonebones220 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am not sure as to the difference in aftermarket buy as to your initial question about bargaincell , They charge shipping per item like 2.99 i believe I have ordered from them twice and they stil come out cheaper than most with the shipping con too. I would not buy another screen protector from them though, I had ordered a seidio ultimate scren guard -I recieved an ikross China made 8300 protector ,but they did send an 890 sp however they said that it was al they could do and that they made a mistake by saying they sold the seidio which I took as "game" But I cant complain for all that I bought just wish the shipping was honest and not per item because if you order 4 or more items they couldve been shiped express for the same money ......one last thing though the screen protector was indeed fitting perfect with squared edges and really fits well and my Clairvue ones ordered right after are rounded...... Its been my experience that oem is alway better in most cases . hope it helps

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The non OEM while maginally adequate, will not charge your berry like an OEM charger. Something about the amp draw, at least that's been my experience. Also, I've never had an OEM berry charger fail, and I've used dozens. I have not had good luck at all with the aftermarket chargers. They work for a few days and then quit. At least, this has been my experience with them.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

well then i will be using oem, you get what you pay for after all right?