hey ya'll, I'm wondering if anybody uses/used the 8700g w/ the Fortte StiL case (sorry, ... BlackBerry Accessories forum

ghettochild no está en línea Stack level 1

8700g & Fortte StiLCase?

Advertisement

hey ya'll,

I'm wondering if anybody uses/used the 8700g w/ the Fortte StiL case (sorry, can't paste any links yet).

I've read a bunch of positive reviews. however, all of them were from 8700c users. the speakerphone hole in the case seems to be custom fit for the 8700c.

I just like to know how the fit is w/ the 8700g. any info is much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

twistone no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: 8700g & Fortte StiLCase?

The 8700c and the 8700g are the same phone the c is from cingular and the g is for T-Mobile. So the case should fit the same way the 8700c does~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I would just send Salo, PRB, or Monica an email verifying the case fits both models before buying it.

ghettochild no está en línea Stack level 1

I guess I wasn't precise enough. I know that both phones have the same shape/size. I was specifically referring to the speakerphone hole in the case which seems to be custom fit for the 8700c.

I just wanted to know how the 8700g speakerphone aligns w/ the speakerphone hole in the case.

thanks.

jon01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040D4FF

just like the picture. it fits great. i have the 8700g and this case.

- Jon

debsagos no está en línea Stack level 2

hi,

nope the cutout doesn't exactly fit the 8700g......the hole is big enough for the speaker but it doesnt quite fit the peaked speaker shape at the top and it leaves quite a bit of blue housing plastic peek out at the bottom!!

i found that extremely displeasing at first but i dont notice it too much now.....i'm a perfectionist and would love to get a fortte case that fits exactly....but fortte were a little dismissive about my concern/complaint!!

regards
    debs x

Riddy no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm partial to the new Prima Select cases from Prima. I have the 8800 form fit from them.
    I have found them to be the perfect fit. Understated elegance in my opinion.
    I've had some CS isues with Fortee too

techbrowser no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Riddy View Post
    I'm partial to the new Prima Select cases from Prima. I have the 8800 form fit from them.
    I have found them to be the perfect fit. Understated elegance in my opinion.
    I've had some CS isues with Fortee too
    Agree with the post above. I have tried both Fortte and Prima and so far Prima is much better. The finishing is just perfect for all the jacks and side controls